Undead Unluck: Geez, talk about OP. Andy's soul manipulation has reached the point that it can surround a bloody *star* and entrap living concepts, as well as the fact that his Part Bullets are fast enough to reach Earth from the Sun in seconds. And Fuuko is absolutely insane for challenging the MRs on their home turf, even if the system grants her a momentary safety net.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

good old nephews.

bought me a bunch of stuff i actually like: some raman, a luffy pop figure, some mochi and some liquid death.

i feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    good old nephews.

bought me a bunch of stuff i actually like: some raman, a luffy pop figure, some mochi and some liquid death.

i feel better now.
    I'm glad to hear it, man.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

good old nephews.

i feel better now.
    You know what, good on them kids figuring out what their uncle likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm glad to hear it, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    You know what, good on them kids figuring out what their uncle likes.
    yep. made me happy to see luffytaro in that bag and no crocs.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

good old nephews.

i feel better now.
    Aw, that was nice of them.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Belated happy birthday, MoR; sorry it wasn’t so awesome.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

"NaNoWriMo" Progress

Well, I'm gunna honest, I don't really have anything specific to write, so this is just random stuff every day. But once again, it's about maintaining the habits. Like with the art stuff, I guess I'll do a weekly report on Saturday or Sunday.

01 - 1175
    02 - 710
    03 - 3050
    04 - 150
    05 - 1120

Extraordinary Member

would explain why sakazuki had such a hate boner for killing "dragon's son".
    At this point I'm pretty sure that Luffy's done enough that being Dragon's kid is most likely pretty low on Akainu's list of reasons for hating him. Even if he does have an built in hate-boner for Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    At this point I'm pretty sure that Luffy's done enough that being Dragon's kid is most likely pretty low on Akainu's list of reasons for hating him. Even if he does have an built in hate-boner for Dragon.
    its more than that. i didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. akainu rarely called luffy by his name or by his epitaph. he almost always called him "dragon's son". not to mention, he priotized killing him over blackbeard or whitebeard or any other big time pirate at marineford. and given that we now know that dragon was a marine and based on his age, he was in the same group of marines as sakazuki and kizaru, its very likely that, at the very least sakazuki knew of dragon and the very most, they were friends. and given dragon's own words, its possible something bad happened that soured him on the marines and possibly lead to a falling out between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    "NaNoWriMo" Progress

Well, I'm gunna honest, I don't really have anything specific to write, so this is just random stuff every day. But once again, it's about maintaining the habits. Like with the art stuff, I guess I'll do a weekly report on Saturday or Sunday.

01 - 1175
    02 - 710
    03 - 3050
    04 - 150
    05 - 1120
    As promised, I have also started in solidarity, and already I'm floored by your word count, wow!

I'll be chronicling my own NaNoWriMo process/struggle on this old blog as we go along.

Suffice it to say, I have an idea, but it's still putty in my fingers that needs some definition. Hopefully the extra hour of sleep from Daylights Savings will help the brain process the writing logic.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    As promised, I have also started in solidarity, and already I'm floored by your word count, wow!

I'll be chronicling my own NaNoWriMo process/struggle on this old blog as we go along.

Suffice it to say, I have an idea, but it's still putty in my fingers that needs some definition. Hopefully the extra hour of sleep from Daylights Savings will help the brain process the writing logic.
    Good luck!

Unlike my drawings, I prefer not to break up my writing bit-by-bit across numerous entries if I can help it, so I'm probably just going to throw everything into an epub at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    How’s it going, all?

Just got done with Twin City Convention in Minneapolis and it was a blast!
    Man you're hitting the con circuit with gusto this year. What was your highlight this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    How’s it going, all?

Just got done with Twin City Convention in Minneapolis and it was a blast!
    If I were still active here I might have known this beforehand and offered to meet up for a drink.

Blue-Eyed Samurai is proof that Samurai Jack was not a one-off in the West and that it can get even better.