Page 21 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531711215211021 ... LastLast

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i wouldn't say that since the archie comics were based on SATAM and the games were just kind of their own thing.
    That's what I mean, the American side of the Sonic franchise just built up this whole world with the comics and cartoons, and meanwhile, Japan Sonic just ignored it all and made its own huge cast. So then, the comics incorporate all those characters, and have to remind yourself that, gamewise, half these characters aren't actually canon to the overall mythos.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    That's what I mean, the American side of the Sonic franchise just built up this whole world with the comics and cartoons, and meanwhile, Japan Sonic just ignored it all and made its own huge cast. So then, the comics incorporate all those characters, and have to remind yourself that, gamewise, half these characters aren't actually canon to the overall mythos.
    ahhh gotcha. misunderstood what you meant.

but yeah. especially the villains. infinity was a terrible villain with a weak motive, undefined powers, and a piss poor exit. compare him to someone like mammoth mogul, a immortal demi-god who ruled mobius before and at his height, could crush zones with his bare hands and he comes up lacking.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Speaking of Sonic...

...My head hurts just trying to see how this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I. am. so. happy. that Exterminatus Inquisitor survived. I am doubly happy that the exterminatus button survived.

Also I totally called everything being a giant just as planned by good ole Emps
    Last edited by Hiromi; 08-16-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Bow to the king.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The legend of ganondorf

One Piece

So the next cover story is with Bellamy. He may not be a captain, but I suppose he is a part of the Fleet. Wonder where he's at with all those flags, looks pretty interesting.

We got the first SamuraI they've met in Wano, O-Kiku. It'll be interesting to see how she fights, since Kine'mon, Kanjuro, and Raizou all appear to have a unique style. The Gifters seem to think Otama's beast taming will be useful to them...wonder if the Gifters have trouble controlling their animal sides?

We got the names of other headliners of Hawkins rank, Holdem and Speed. Holdem looks like he might have a lion zoan...or maybe an artificial one. Though, if those two are Hawkins' rank, I winder what Apoo's status is.

And finally Law's making a comeback. Will he be able to stop Luffy and Zoro before they cause an irreparable ruckus in town....most likely not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

So the next cover story is with Bellamy. He may not be a captain, but I suppose he is a part of the Fleet. Wonder where he's at with all those flags, looks pretty interesting.

Makes me really curious. I was speculating it might be a Revolutionary place, with flags from all the countries they've liberated.
    ~ Previously known as Sound Silence

My Hero Academia

So, what happened to Izuku last chapter is something that happens to all One for All users... Well, except for the part where the original talked directly to him. That's new. And we get a little bit more from Nana, who deemed the event romantic and life's romance at its finest.

Also, fan favorite Shinshou returns to help with a joint 1-A and 1-B training session. And from what little we've seen, he seems to be shaping up to be Aizawa's protege. Complete with him wearing a scarf similar to Aizawa's.

I for one hope he succeeds in his desire to transfer to the Hero course.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

We got the first SamuraI they've met in Wano, O-Kiku. It'll be interesting to see how she fights, since Kine'mon, Kanjuro, and Raizou all appear to have a unique style. The Gifters seem to think Otama's beast taming will be useful to them...wonder if the Gifters have trouble controlling their animal sides?

We got the names of other headliners of Hawkins rank, Holdem and Speed. Holdem looks like he might have a lion zoan...or maybe an artificial one. Though, if those two are Hawkins' rank, I winder what Apoo's status is.

And finally Law's making a comeback. Will he be able to stop Luffy and Zoro before they cause an irreparable ruckus in town....most likely not lol.
    poor law. he just can't handle straw-hat insanity. lol

sad news. Unshou Ishizuka has passed away.

he was the japanese VA for many a character: zabuza from naruto, mr. satan from DBZ, bunta from initial D, prof. oak from pokemon, hoenhilm from FMA, old joseph joestar from JJBA, and..........kizaru from one piece.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sad news. Unshou Ishizuka has passed away.

he was the japanese VA for many a character: zabuza from naruto, mr. satan from DBZ, bunta from initial D, prof. oak from pokemon, hoenhilm from FMA, old joseph joestar from JJBA, and..........kizaru from one piece.
    So both Mr Satan's voice actors are dead?