My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'm kinda in awe at the kind of shape Hemsworth can get into for these movies
    I like the Mjolnir shotgun. :B

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd have to reread half the manga to even remember what's going again, lol weren't they still on the damn boat?

Seven Deadly Sins 4KoA: spoilers:
    Seriously, Pellegarde, I cannot get a read on you. You're seriously convincing me that you've already defected from Arthur's court and are just playing the role of the ambivalent antagonist to train these kids up. I also have to commend Tristan for sticking to his principles in the face of Gawain's provocation. Speaking of which, we get to see a fatal flaw in her combat style in that she's far too reliant on her natural strength and raw power, while failing to compensate with technique and skill. And I did go a little WTF over caterwauling. I seriously want to know what her story is.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins 4KoA: spoilers:
    Seriously, Pellegarde, I cannot get a read on you. You're seriously convincing me that you've already defected from Arthur's court and are just playing the role of the ambivalent antagonist to train these kids up. I also have to commend Tristan for sticking to his principles in the face of Gawain's provocation. Speaking of which, we get to see a fatal flaw in her combat style in that she's far too reliant on her natural strength and raw power, while failing to compensate with technique and skill. And I did go a little WTF over caterwauling. I seriously want to know what her story is.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that Pellegrade sees the inherit potential of the kids and is thinking like "Just because a prophecy says we're enemies doesn't mean I can help them be the best they can be and possibly convince them to join my side." It's a conflicted but wholesome approach.

I'm liking Tristan more and more. He's a good straight man to the others' more excentric personalities. It's fun that Gawain seems to be the one with the most raw power, but she's also the least emotionally mature of the four. Kinda reminds me of young Escanor when we got to see his flashback. Also, from the previous chapter she showed that in addition to her Escanor-ish sun abilities she can perform Magic Cancel. Somebody trained her and yeah, I also want to know where she's coming from.
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man.

One Punch Man fully retconning the last chapter the following week?

That's not a great look, definitely implies there isn't a clear plan for the progression of the series in this version.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I think that Pellegrade sees the inherit potential of the kids and is thinking like "Just because a prophecy says we're enemies doesn't mean I can help them be the best they can be and possibly convince them to join my side." It's a conflicted but wholesome approach.

I'm liking Tristan more and more. He's a good straight man to the others' more excentric personalities. It's fun that Gawain seems to be the one with the most raw power, but she's also the least emotionally mature of the four. Kinda reminds me of young Escanor when we got to see his flashback. Also, from the previous chapter she showed that in addition to her Escanor-ish sun abilities she can perform Magic Cancel. Somebody trained her and yeah, I also want to know where she's coming from.
    end of spoilers
    As you said with the last chapter, I like that Nakaba is really playing into that fact that they are teenagers and using all that hyper emotionally mixed with superpowers well.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Man.

One Punch Man fully retconning the last chapter the following week?

That's not a great look, definitely implies there isn't a clear plan for the progression of the series in this version.
    This whole thing feels like there's no clear path other than 'how do I outdo what I did last time?'
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Can't say I ever expected another Willow movie but hell I don't not like the idea and the trailer looks pretty good

All of the reasons why I eventually quit this game and am convinced that Paimon is Satan (albeit adorable).

Extraordinary Member

Oh Bother.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.