Page 2445 of 2465 FirstFirst ... 144519452345239524352441244224432444244524462447244824492455 ... LastLast
Results 36,661 to 36,675 of 36968

Well, the S2 finale for Invincible was fun, all things considered. I was slightly disappointed that we couldn't get a proper Spider-Man cameo, but Kirkman's workaround sufficed. And I'm honestly just happy to hear Josh Keaton as Spidey again. Now to wait another 2 and a half years for the third season.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Was going to take a nap but was awakened by an aftershock from the NJ morning earthquake.

Pretty cool since I missed the initial earthquake, once I realized what it was and that nothing serious would happen.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

funniest thing all day.

DSP plays helldivers. but since he has no friends to play with, he joins up with a bunch of randos. once they figure out who he is, they just start killing him, over and over again. even when they were surrounded by bugs, they still found time to TK him. and phil was totally clueless as to why. lolololol.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    funniest thing all day.

DSP plays helldivers. but since he has no friends to play with, he joins up with a bunch of randos. once they figure out who he is, they just start killing him, over and over again. even when they were surrounded by bugs, they still found time to TK him. and phil was totally clueless as to why. lolololol.
    Since we're talking about it Helldivers is one of the best co op live service games I've ever played

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Since we're talking about it Helldivers is one of the best co op live service games I've ever played
    i..........normally don't like these kinds of games......but watching max and the doods play it was hella entertaining. if i had the rig for it, i'd play it.

FOR DEMOCRACY!!!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Gotta admit...I feel so drained today.

Maybe starting the day snatching a tub of paint from a neighbor throwing it away and lugging it on foot was a bad idea. Or cutting up a dead tree...Or going several errands before work.

...I really need to control my priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Gotta admit...I feel so drained today.

Maybe starting the day snatching a tub of paint from a neighbor throwing it away and lugging it on foot was a bad idea. Or cutting up a dead tree...Or going several errands before work.

...I really need to control my priorities.
    yep. sometimes you gotta stop and look at things. its a process.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yep. sometimes you gotta stop and look at things. its a process.
    Right.

A bowl of Pho frankly wasn't gonna sustain me for most of the day, especially when all I packed for work was a corn dog and orange.

But yeah, that stupid tub of paint my Dad can barely lift may had me go nope on any customer interactions at work.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, the S2 finale for Invincible was fun, all things considered. I was slightly disappointed that we couldn't get a proper Spider-Man cameo, but Kirkman's workaround sufficed. And I'm honestly just happy to hear Josh Keaton as Spidey again. Now to wait another 2 and a half years for the third season.
    It's a pretty solid finale for a pretty solid season overall I'd say. And yeah, the "Spider-man" cameo was a surprise treat, along with him referencing all the spider-verse nonse that's been going around for a few years now.

I appreciate the focus on how traumatic the superhero life can be, and how the characters handle that trauma in different ways. For me the standout change this season is Donald. Giving his story some actual focus and agency worked incredibly well. I also appreciated the Mark and Amber's final break up. It does a good job of explaining the difficulties of dating a superhero without diminishing Amber's part in the relationship. And they've done a good job of making Rex a sympathetic dude.

Honestly, the only thing I really didn't care for this season was from the finale, and it was a thing that's in the comic. Just like in the comics spoilers:
    future Eve tells Mark that she's in love with him and that he needs to talk to his timeline's version about it. Unfortunately there's no build up to this. Mark and Eve are on good terms but there's very little indication that she's in love with him, unlike in the comics where it's pretty obvious. So it comes kinda halfway out of nowhere and feels poorly timed.
    end of spoilers

Besides that, solid season.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I mean…it’s not wrong.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

who ever made that ring announcer say that lil wayne was "the greatest rapper of all time" at wrestlemania needs to be slapped with cow leather glove.