The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    How could one so pointy be pointless?

When the point would be wasted!

Not a bad costume. This for a show or one of the movies?
    No, not so bad. Pity it’s Barbara, from what I understand, and not Steph.

Won’t ever be Cass, likely, especially after that Cass-In-Name-Only from the BoP movie.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

When the point would be wasted!

No, not so bad. Pity it’s Barbara, from what I understand, and not Steph.

Won’t ever be Cass, likely, especially after that Cass-In-Name-Only from the BoP movie.
    We don’t talk about that movie.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

RIP Meat Loaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    RIP Meat Loaf.
    He died? ****. RIP
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Damn, the expanded voice cast for The Legend of Vox Machina is kinda craked! Though, given the connections of the creators that's to be expected. But still.

*reads massive, multi post Tumblr explanation of the recent and current Boris Johnson situation*

*laughs into tears*
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

RIP Meat Loaf.
    That’s not funny, though.
    Why are we here?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

*reads massive, multi post Tumblr explanation of the recent and current Boris Johnson situation*

*laughs into tears*
    Currently there are allegations from new Tory MPs who got in during the 2019 landslide that they are having finances for projects in their constituency threatened if they don't follow the PM amidst this scandal.

Johnson is likely done though, the damage he has done to the party's profile is immeasurable.

I read that part as well. Also threats of a more personal nature, from some sources.

Blackmail, more parties, ‘I couldn’t have gone to that one because I was travelling!’, parties during royal funerals, people crossing the floor…drama! With silliness!

Snapshot of politics everywhere, really, just put in the open.
    Why are we here?

*laughs into tears*
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Currently there are allegations from new Tory MPs who got in during the 2019 landslide that they are having finances for projects in their constituency threatened if they don't follow the PM amidst this scandal.

Johnson is likely done though, the damage he has done to the party's profile is immeasurable.
    I read that part as well. Also threats of a more personal nature, from some sources.

Blackmail, more parties, ‘I couldn’t have gone to that one because I was travelling!’, parties during royal funerals, people crossing the floor…drama! With silliness!

Snapshot of politics everywhere, really, just put in the open.
    Our political situation in the UK is pretty laughable right now.

We need that clownish, bumbling vacuum of morality, ethics, integrity and competence out of Downing Street forthwith.

I mean “Nobody told me this gathering was against the rules.”

You made the rules, Boris. The rules were made in your house. The country was briefed from your house. The party was at your house. The invite said “Bring you’d own booze.” That’s not a work event, you moron. If you need to be told by someone that it isn’t within the rules that you yourself set - rules which you’re expecting everybody in the country to understand and follow - you’re not only not fit for high office, you’re not fit to run a jumble sale.

But it’s not just him. You should see some of the crap the Deputy PM Dominic Raab has said.

“I couldn’t have been swimming because the sea was closed that day.”

“I think you’ll find the police don’t investigate crimes over a year old.”

The man’s a gibbering idiot.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

But it’s not just him. You should see some of the crap the Deputy PM Dominic Raab has said.

“I couldn’t have been swimming because the sea was closed that day.”

“I think you’ll find the police don’t investigate crimes over a year old.”

The man’s a gibbering idiot.
    Lest we forget his tenure as Brexit Secretary, wherein he was surprised to learn that the Dover-Calais crossing was "very important," to our international trade.

He announced the other day that the justice department has "finally made progress on addressing court backlogs,"

Current average wait time in civil court for you case to be heard? A mere 708 days. >_>

Raab is as thick as mince, a sack of wet cement with pretensions of being a lawyer who is somehow the third most important politician in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Lest we forget his tenure as Brexit Secretary, wherein he was surprised to learn that the Dover-Calais crossing was "very important," to our international trade.

He announced the other day that the justice department has "finally made progress on addressing court backlogs,"

Current average wait time in civil court for you case to be heard? A mere 708 days. >_>

Raab is as thick as mince, a sack of wet cement with pretensions of being a lawyer who is somehow the third most important politician in the country.
    And also during his tenure as Brexit Secretary, admitting he’d never read the Good Friday Agreement. Which you’d think would be quite important when you’re trying to disassociate Northern Ireland from Ireland.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!