Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Who has to most powerful eyes in the world of fiction?

GKumY_qXMAEqR6J.jpg

Which special eye ability in fiction is the most powerful?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I mean SUperman's "restart stars with my heat vision" isn't particularly fancy, but it's crazy powerful.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

What's the most damage Galactus has done with his eye-beams?

Then again, there's probably anime/manga characters that create/destroy universes with their eyes.

Astonishing Member

Most notorious eye-based character I know is Uatu the Watcher.

Shuma-Gorath's got to be up there. He basically is one big eye with tentacles - and he rules hundreds of universes and possesses immeasurable power. His eye beams, specifically, are also crazy powerful.

My candidate would definitely be Gambit, at least when he made his 1st full appearance (UXM #266):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

When Cyclops really has enough of crap, things just gets pulverized. And yeah, he has blown apart mountains before so the power he dishes out are insane. Then there's the whole unique ability to be fully aware of his spatial surroundings to pull off crazy trick shots to the point he can basically hit several targets in multiple directions with the force of a truck with one optic blast.

Of course, very simple clear cut power that doesn't offer other abilities but in pure raw power, it is up there with the only drawback being the user can't turn it off (though that's more of a Summer's problem than the power itself).

Fantastic Member

Alas, Cyclops is right there. I don't think either of them are in the conversation, though.

I still lean towards Sasuke and Darkseid. Darkseid's Omega Beams has taken out so many DC heroes. Sasuke (with the Rinnegan and Sharington eye) managed to do time travel (in the Boruto series when Boruto visited his parents as kids).

What about Ryner Lute?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

When Cyclops really has enough of crap, things just gets pulverized. And yeah, he has blown apart mountains before so the power he dishes out are insane. Then there's the whole unique ability to be fully aware of his spatial surroundings to pull off crazy trick shots to the point he can basically hit several targets in multiple directions with the force of a truck with one optic blast.

Of course, very simple clear cut power that doesn't offer other abilities but in pure raw power, it is up there with the only drawback being the user can't turn it off (though that's more of a Summer's problem than the power itself).
    I both love that scene and hate it.

Love it because it’s the classic ‘off my lawn’.

Hate it because…’Wolverine sez Cyclops is leader because he blows **** up better.’ <- that the writer thought this was a cool thing to say still boggles me.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

thread over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I both love that scene and hate it.

Love it because it’s the classic ‘off my lawn’.

Hate it because…’Wolverine sez Cyclops is leader because he blows **** up better.’ <- that the writer thought this was a cool thing to say still boggles me.
    fun fact: in marvel champions, one of cyclops' cards has the quote "get off my lawn!" on it. made me smile.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    fun fact: in marvel champions, one of cyclops' cards has the quote "get off my lawn!" on it. made me smile.
    That's good stuff.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    That's good stuff.
    marvel champions is a fun LCG with a lot of little nods to the comics.

Anos' Magic Eyes and Darkseid's Omega Beams. Darkseid retroactively erases you out of existence while Anos' Magic Eyes delete concepts based on order and reason.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!