Page 30 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440801305301030 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    - Sin Scissors is back. I'm not sure why I love this so much but I thought they were an incredibly cool enemy in DMC1 and I'm glad they are back.
    Yeah, I know. I was really glad about that too.

And one of the other enemies resembles the Hell Pride from DMC3 so much that that enemy type is practically also back. Which is nice.

Everything else also looks just fantastic.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is their relationship still worryingly co-dependent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    It’s really not that co-dependent. Solomon’s totally fine when she’s not around and can cope entirely well without her (basically because for him everything’s always awesome). I think Ardy kinda leans on him a little bit to feel human, but she’s getting much stronger that way. And she can also cope perfectly well without him (though if he were to die, I have a feeling she might go off the deep end).

Oddly, if Solomon gets any more Elan, they’re probably going to end up MORE co-dependent. But also stronger. Because reasons.
    Yeah, I think they're in a place where they wouldn't immediately fall apart without each other (speaking more so about Ardelyn than Solomon). If they were separated, mind, that independence (or semi-independence) won't stop Ardelyn from fretting over her pretty boy, because he's so weak and pretty and has no weapon and how will he defend himself against a band of raiders or thieves?!

One of these days, Ardelyn's going to sneak a dagger into his coat pocket.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, I think they're in a place where they wouldn't immediately fall apart without each other (speaking more so about Ardelyn than Solomon). If they were separated, mind, that independence (or semi-independence) won't stop Ardelyn from fretting over her pretty boy, because he's so weak and pretty and has no weapon and how will he defend himself against a band of raiders or thieves?!
    Understandable. Though she'd change her mind if she could see his ki. :) No, that's not a euphemism.

One of these days, Ardelyn's going to sneak a dagger into his coat pocket.
    Push him to get his darned martial arts together!

Solomon could be a martial art machine if he worked at it; tons of potential, all of the foundation skills (highly effective killing martial arts, even!), Ki Dominion Techniques...

Ardy should kick him, get him moving.

Kick him lots.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I ... I'm pretty sure Tracer has a girlfriend. Widowmaker moves fast.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Understandable. Though she'd change her mind if she could see his ki. No, that's not a euphemism.
    Even then, she'd feel better if he had alternates means of defending himself. A bow, a sword or dagger, or

Push him to get his darned martial arts together!

Solomon could be a martial art machine if he worked at it; tons of potential, all of the foundation skills (highly effective killing martial arts, even!), Ki Dominion Techniques...

Ardy should kick him, get him moving.

Kick him lots.
    This. I'm not sure how many days have passed since their last training session (I want to say a week or so), so it's not as bad as we may think. Still, she needs to give him a stiff kick to the rear to get him training again. She would train him herself if she wasn't certain he wouldn't be paying more attention to her than what she was trying to tell him.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I ... I'm pretty sure Tracer has a girlfriend. Widowmaker moves fast.
    Tracer x WM fans like to pretend that she doesn't exist because...well, the thought of rivals that hate each other 'smexing' is hotter to them or something. I don't know, they're part of your madness circle.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Tracer x WM fans like to pretend that she doesn't exist because...well, the thought of rivals that hate each other 'smexing' is hotter to them or something. I don't know, they're part of your madness circle.
    Well it was either Cthulhu or Kyubey, and in all fairness, Cthulhu has the better health plan and free doughnuts.

Kyubey said something about Diclonius Magical Girls though. It's probably fine.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

My web novel GRAVEN is now complete! You can read the story in its entirety on the website: http://gravenserial.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I've never liked Tracer x Windowmaker. I don't see the chemistry, and Widowmaker literally killed one of Tracer's greatest heroes in front of her eyes. If we're going to ignore Emily or assume Tracer's poly, then I'd much rather pair Tracer with D.Va, Mei or, if we want the bad chick angle, Sombra. Using Winston's tech for her own personal teleporter sounds like a much more palatable starting point for a romancing the enemy story.

-snip-
    I totally forgot that was Azrael! Yeah, that inverted Tower of God thingy. Thanks for the refresher! You always add lots of excellent flavor to any retelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Also...

Ah, yeah. The Deimos thing.

Yeah, dick move, Azrael.

Can you imagine Mikael’s reaction to that? Let alone Gabriel’s (Little Miss “OK, everyone, let’s all just embrace love and make everyone else just feel spiffy, mkay?”)?
    Barakiel: This is the puuuuurrrfect dungeon crawl! Love what you've done with the place, my dear.
    Azrael: ...I declare Yihad on myself.

If he wakes up, she won't have to beat his foot against the ground again....

C'mon, dude needs more training. And Tasha doesn't have a lot else to give, other than an all-out-of-proportion defence of her friends against any potential threat.

*still feels badly for Avelyn*
    *cries*
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 08-21-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Goddamn, this game looks impressive.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

are you guys ready to riff?

Awesome, alternative Spider suits in a mainstream Spidey game finally have *useful* individual functions outside of vain aesthetics and passive stat boosts(not including Web of Shadows).
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-21-2018 at 05:54 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!