Page 2412 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 1412191223122362240224082409241024112412241324142415241624222462 ... LastLast
Results 36,166 to 36,180 of 36955
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Remember earlier in the arc when Rob Lucci thought he could fight Luffy one on one? The same Luffy who in the last panel seems to be effortlessly dominating an admiral and World Elder at the same time?
    and now he's being held off by zoro............who is using two swords..........and hasn't put on the dooie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    While I do see the merit in that approach, and acknowledge that the setup for this and a few other scenarios in this arc could've been improved. I quite like how this was built up to.

Deku's struggle with Shigaraki from the previous war is that he doesn't understand him. During that conflict he saw Shigaraki the way everybody else sees him. A monster who is out to kill and destroy because there's nothing in his heart but hatred for the world.

Then they had a fight in their inner worlds. Deku saw how AFO treated Shigaraki and that deep within that hate-fuelled monster there was a crying little boy. And just like that Deku's instinct to save kicked in. But he still didn't know the details about what Shigaraki had gone through. He still didn't understand what brought Shigaraki to this point. He saw the monster and the crying child and wanted to understand what happened. That's why he went out to gain a better understanding of villains during his "vigilante" phase.

So while I can see the benefits of the memory sharing being used earlier. I like how things have been built up to this point. And I equally excited to see how Shigaraki reacts to Deku's memories.
    end of spoilers
    Nice points Dark! I can roll with that.

Might be somewhat moot though now that...

spoilers:

Shigaraki has just decided that he can no-sell the transfer after the first one, of course, and he's still mutating!

They're still sharing memories though so something might in fact still be happening internally.

And now Eri's gonna pull up!

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and now he's being held off by zoro............who is using two swords..........and hasn't put on the dooie.
    And doesn't even seem to be using Armament or Conqueror's Haki.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

its thursday night. you know what that means?

SMASH LEAGUE!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

in one of the biggest surprises of the smash league, the buster bladers have been dethroned by a new tag team: banjoe-kazooie and duckhunt, the team now know as the filthy animalz.

the filthy animalz.jpg

This is the first time Battletoads in Battlemanics has been re-release.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And doesn't even seem to be using Armament or Conqueror's Haki.
    While Lucci himself is in his awakened form, aka his equivalent to Gear 5.

Zoro is being very polite to the narrative, letting all the other story stuff happen before he gets serious with Lucci.

Justin Wong and Mike Ross mess around with Ed in Street Fighter 6 for a few matches.

My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Justin Wong and Mike Ross mess around with Ed in Street Fighter 6 for a few matches.

always good to see mike "insert nickname here" ross.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis