Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Also, this popped into my head for the latest My Hero Academia chapter.

*Himiko sitting on her in the LoV hideout after this whole war is over and typing away on her phone*

BloodPrincessHimiko: Guys, I've the worst day! One of my best friends was killed and one of the people i love rejected me and then beat me up.

NeopolitanOntheRocks: Sorry to hear that bae. *hugs* We're here for you. Should we come over?

BloodPrincessHimiko: Maybe later right now i just wanna chat abit.

FutureMrsYukkii: We can totes do that and don't worry about your love. You can always keep trying and force them until they realise you were right all along!

BloodPrincessHimiko: I sure hope so. At least it wasn't Izuku who was mean to me. And he looked REALLY beat up at the end of the day, I had to stop myself from jumping him then and there because we had to book it.

NeopolitanOntheRocks: That the guy that always kicks his own ass as much a he beats up everybody else.

BloodPrincessHimiko: Yea. He so dreamy. It was Ochako that was mean to me. Do you think she's jealous of my feelings for Izuku.

FutureMrsYukki: Probably... hussy can't handle competition for the dude

BloodPrincessHimiko: A love triangle!!! I can't handle that I want to be with them both!!! But at the same time it's exciting...

NeopolitanOntheRocks: Look this is some pretty complex stuff to talk about over chat. Do you wanna meet up for an ice cream party?

BloodPrincessHimiko: ...nah

FutureMrsYukkii: How about a murder spree then?!

BloodPrincessHimiko: ...yeah, let's do that.

FutureMrsYukkii: Huzzah! There's nothing stabbing can't solve!

NeopolitanOntheRocks: Coolers, meet you all at the stabbing implement store then. Cya!

BloodPrincessHimiko: You guys are the best meet you there!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So Fire Force is moving with increasing speed towards endgame.

Things I am interested/excited by:

spoilers:
    - I am really curious as to how the heroes are going to deal with Charon. The only thing in the series that made dent in him was a city busting radioactive laser that blew an enormous crater in the moon. With no Shinra and no lightspeed, I don't know what they have that can really work on him.
    - I actually like the slightly ballsy move of just not having Shinra be around for this sequence. I'm sure we'll get stuff with him in Adolla and so on but I like that the rest of the team has to cover his absence, that's a fun dynamic.
    - I presume we'll get an Arthur versus Dragon rematch. That should be a lot of fun!
    - Oh god, oh god, what has Giovanni turned himself into now?
    end of spoilers

I didn't gel with Fire Force to hard the first time I read it, but since rereading it from the beginning, I have a lot more appreciation for the complexity of both its worldbuilding and its thematic explorations. The art, of course, is stellar. Atsushi remains a wonderful, wonderful artist.

Incredible Member

https://old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi..._holding_thor/

I introduce Mjolnir, God of Thor.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Oh god, the nostalgia

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

supes saves the day again.

That comic reminds me of those old Spiderman strips

MoR, who's behind that masterful tale, and where can I read more?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That comic reminds me of those old Spiderman strips

MoR, who's behind that masterful tale, and where can I read more?
    it's done by a guy named sean baby. he has a whole series called "man comics". he's the guy who gave us the awesomeness that is the punchmaster.

he also gave us this.

also, there's a reason why cap has been single for so long.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

A ghost from the past. Fervidor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it's done by a guy named sean baby.
    It's been a while since I read anything of his, yet I recognized his style pretty much immediately.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    So Fire Force is moving with increasing speed towards endgame.

Things I am interested/excited by:

spoilers:
    - I am really curious as to how the heroes are going to deal with Charon. The only thing in the series that made dent in him was a city busting radioactive laser that blew an enormous crater in the moon. With no Shinra and no lightspeed, I don't know what they have that can really work on him.
    - I actually like the slightly ballsy move of just not having Shinra be around for this sequence. I'm sure we'll get stuff with him in Adolla and so on but I like that the rest of the team has to cover his absence, that's a fun dynamic.
    - I presume we'll get an Arthur versus Dragon rematch. That should be a lot of fun!
    - Oh god, oh god, what has Giovanni turned himself into now?
    end of spoilers

I didn't gel with Fire Force to hard the first time I read it, but since rereading it from the beginning, I have a lot more appreciation for the complexity of both its worldbuilding and its thematic explorations. The art, of course, is stellar. Atsushi remains a wonderful, wonderful artist.
    Just caught up with it.

spoilers:

- Shinra's tactic from their first bout might be their best method for dealing with Charon, just hitting him with a superstrong move in the brief moment where he's focused on attacking instead of absorbing the power of attacks hitting him. It would have to be a pretty massive blow though. They might need Benimaru and/or Kurono for that, but there are plenty of other opponents to keep them occupied.
    - I wouldn't necessarily call it ballsy, but it is a good setup. I wonder if we'll be switching back and forth a lot or if the focus will be on the human world before we move into the final battle in Adolla. I also did like the twist that Shinra's big heroic moment was rejected by the world and that was the start of the current doomsday clock.
    - I only just yesterday realized that Arthur's whole thing about getting stronger together with his delusion isn't just a great running gag. He's most likely unconsciously tapping into the whole ideas becoming reality thing to buff himself immensely.
    - More of an abomination than before. We'll see how much of a blob he is later.
    end of spoilers

it's done by a guy named sean baby. he has a whole series called "man comics". he's the guy who gave us the awesomeness that is the punchmaster.

he also gave us this.

Looks like Captain America competing against Superman for his title.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looks like Captain America competing against Superman for his title.
    well the first part is because steve is crazy. but the girlfriend part, yes. that's supreme levels of dick right there.

i mean.......steve hates her and yet stays with her just to make her cry.

in a few more days, i will share castle dracula with you all.

he also gave us this.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.