Page 2443 of 2463 FirstFirst ... 144319432343239324332439244024412442244324442445244624472453 ... LastLast
Results 36,631 to 36,645 of 36943
    Extraordinary Member

Four Knights of the Apocalypse: spoilers:
    Oh King and Diane. You really could've handled this Mertyl-situation better. By which I mean talking to him about his place in the family and clarifying that you truly love him as your son. Really should've made that clearer.

But you seem to have the intruder bit well in hand. Kick their asses!
    end of spoilers

Blue Exorcist: spoilers:
    Some cool action scenes against Amon and Asmodeus (they are totally jumping back up at some point, no way are they dead). And a really sad goodbye to Osceola. For a character that I honestly always thought was just kinda there (though he did have some nice scenes here and there), I think that this was a well done death.

Hits all the right notes, gives more insight into both Osceola and Lewin, and gives a good taste of what's to come for the rest of this raid. And he went out like a badass. Good stuff.

Now it's dungeon crawling time.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-03-2024 at 10:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chainsaw Man: spoilers:
    Y'know, sometimes I wonder if the humans in this series just lack general self-awareness when in the face of mortal danger. Or maybe they're just so jaded to the point of nihilism since they live in a world where they are fully cognizant of the fact that they are essentially cardboard cutouts to the eldritch horrors from the depths of Hell that rip, tear, and devour them on a daily basis.

Or they're just fucking stupid, I don't know. Either way, I just want to see the medical team get ripped in half - starting with the head surgeon. And Yoru is definitely going to rub the fact that she's been right about Denji in Asa's face in the next chapter.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    There's something casually awful about the doctors in the this chapter. Rarely have I ever wanted to see random nobodies get stomped on in a series as quickly as these guys.

But now Asa knows. I love how sudden the reveal is and all the potential drama and taunting it promises. Gonna be fun.
    end of spoilers

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Are they the same people who say Homelander is a good guy, and did nothing wrong. It's just bizarre how anyone could consider Homelander even the Amazon version to be a good person, let alone a hero.
    run into a few others like that. they say that homelander is a better superman than superman. smdh.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

For anybody who wants to enjoy an Anime Musical to top off Hazbin Hotel, Film Red is now on Netflix! The songs are in Japanese with subtitles but you can still it all the same!

And honestly? The timing is pretty perfect because over in MHA...

spoilers:

All FOr One just deleted Shigaraki, potentially reducing him down to a vestige, and Deku just lost both of his arms! It also turns out that AFO is in fact responsible for Shigaraki, as in responsible for his birth, right down to convincing his dad to have another kid AND he took Tenko's original Quirk and shoved Decay into him after having it altered to remove the ability to repair stuff after. Sooo apparently, Shigaraki could've been Overhaul. LOL. Anyway! All For Shigaraki has now lost his Decay at least but Deku is still armless. Never fear though! For the cavalry has finally arrived at the final hour: Sero, Ojiro and Sato....okay then. More importantly! Eraserhead is finally back!

Here comes the big finale!

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    For anybody who wants to enjoy an Anime Musical to top off Hazbin Hotel, Film Red is now on Netflix! The songs are in Japanese with subtitles but you can still it all the same!

And honestly? The timing is pretty perfect because over in MHA...

spoilers:

All FOr One just deleted Shigaraki, potentially reducing him down to a vestige, and Deku just lost both of his arms! It also turns out that AFO is in fact responsible for Shigaraki, as in responsible for his birth, right down to convincing his dad to have another kid AND he took Tenko's original Quirk and shoved Decay into him after having it altered to remove the ability to repair stuff after. Sooo apparently, Shigaraki could've been Overhaul. LOL. Anyway! All For Shigaraki has now lost his Decay at least but Deku is still armless. Never fear though! For the cavalry has finally arrived at the final hour: Sero, Ojiro and Sato....okay then. More importantly! Eraserhead is finally back!

Here comes the big finale!

end of spoilers
    Oh God, AFO is the official embodiment of the "It was me, Barry!" meme. Curse you, DC Comics! (shakes fist in impotent rage)

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by len ikari145 View Post
    oh god, afo is the official embodiment of the "it was me, barry!" meme. Curse you, dc comics! (shakes fist in impotent rage)
    "it was me, deku! It was me all along!"

"aww son of a bitch!"

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Holy crap.

I used to read that.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Machine Gun Chainsaw Arm!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Godzilla X Kong: The New Empire was a lot of fun.

Great action, unusually entertaining humans, fun kaiju interactions and cool new villains.

Just a really fun kaiju action movie.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

When I first started high school, I started reading The Winter King, first book of the Warlord Chronicles by Bernard Cornwall. I unfortunately couldn't find the other books as my school library just didn't have them all. But man, it sorta left an impression on me on how it writes the King Arthur mythos from one of his former knights (who doesn't quite have a counterpart so he's kinda original) telling the story (though admittedly he has some bias so the rather unflattering portrayal of Lancelot as this glorified fake hero who rarely did anything useful is arguably the protagonist just not liking Lancelot at all). It was neat, it was a little mature that caught me off guard as I used to binge on Redwall books in middle school, but it was an experience.

...Then I just recently watched a scene of the adaptation of The Winter King and I'm wondering what in the hell did I just watched? Like changes usually have to be made but wow...The quality just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    run into a few others like that. they say that homelander is a better superman than superman. smdh.
    People who say that are typically being contrarian for the sake of being an outlier in the face of general opinion, or they're under the preconceived notion that Superman is too "perfect" and "one-dimensional" to be genuinely relatable to people. Which, y'know, shouldn't mean you should be empathizing with a man who clearly operates on the polar opposite of the moral spectrum.