Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Man, Chainsaw Man has zero business being both this fun and unpredictable. Just reading it puts a confused, silly and slightly depressed smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That would be Johnny Joestar, protagonist of the series Steel Ball Run, which is part 7.
    Then the one in the green is Jonathan Joestar? IF that's Jonathan Joestar then he doesn't look recognizable to me.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Then the one in the green is Jonathan Joestar? IF that's Jonathan Joestar then he doesn't look recognizable to me.
    Wait no, I'm empathically wrong.

EDIT: Okay, for real, Johnny is in green, I recognise his hat. I just spent like... five minutes looking up the Jojonium covers and I think Jonathan is the one with the scarf and Joseph is the one with the goggles.

I'm going off this for image reference here but Araki's art has changed soooo much since the original series that it's honestly hard to tell.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 10-25-2020 at 09:42 AM.

Phantom Seer: So, we get a lot of world-building in this chapter, along with a bit of information over Iori's obsession with the Phantom Girl that he's been hunting(and said-Phantom Girl is creepy as f*(k, I may add) and we're getting Riku's training arc as a sub-plot. Another solid chapter.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

I categorically reject any Jonathan whose chest is shorter than two refrigerators standing next to each other.

So I was right about the one with the goggles being Joseph. differences I can spot with Joseph in that art are.

1 He's wearing a cap instead of a headband.

2 He's missing his scarf.

as for Jonathan he was original art work has him look like Kenshiro.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-25-2020 at 12:34 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Wait no, I'm empathically wrong.

EDIT: Okay, for real, Johnny is in green, I recognise his hat. I just spent like... five minutes looking up the Jojonium covers and I think Jonathan is the one with the scarf and Joseph is the one with the goggles.

I'm going off this for image reference here but Araki's art has changed soooo much since the original series that it's honestly hard to tell.
    Dio made him do it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Dio made him do it.
    I blame either you or Kars myself.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Phantom Seer: So, we get a lot of world-building in this chapter, along with a bit of information over Iori's obsession with the Phantom Girl that he's been hunting(and said-Phantom Girl is creepy as f*(k, I may add) and we're getting Riku's training arc as a sub-plot. Another solid chapter.
    Some lore and world building, some slight progression on larger storylines and a creepy as frick cliffhanger. Yeah, solid chapter.

I do like the idea of splitting up the two lead characters like this. It'll be interesting to see how the focus on Iori and Riku's respective storylines will be balanced.

And yeah, the monsters designs are as on point unnerving as ever.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the choice is made. we going with the one piece pose.

order has been made. in two weeks, i will have my group shot.

Black Clover: See? I love battles where skill, intelligence and experience play a significant role to victory. Add to the fact that the enemy he's fighting has bad compatibility with him from the start.

Undead Unluck: *brain explodes*

My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i made a comment on a EMT vid about loving hamburgers and some crazy vegan called me that.
    The rapist thing comes from the fact that the meat and dairy industry does stuff like repeatedly and forcibly artificially inseminating cows. Oftentimes hurting them badly in the process.

It's wrong to call you a rapist because of that (because it isn't correct), and really doesn't help, but some vegans equate 'supporting said industry' with 'being equivalent to said industry'.

Many vegans are activists trying to change the world. And like many activists pushing against the great stone of 'This Is How Things Have Always Been', they oftentimes get tired and dispirited of shoving against that obdurate wall. And frustrated (I can speak from personal experience wrt this). Which can lead to anger, as it has in other forms of activism. And people doing/saying things that aren't correct or attacking people rather than the problem because they are furious and frustrated.

Also, like all other forms of activism, sometimes you end up with people joining just to make noise and attack people. Like with other forms of activism, my experience tells me it's a minority, but people shouting profanity often get heard more than people saying factual stuff and pleading/debating, so (much as it has been in other activism) that kind of person is the one who is remembered.

Public service announcement for the day. ^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 10-26-2020 at 05:24 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ....I cannot unsee this now.
    Ugh.

One sees a lot of stuff on Youtube that's not so great for martial arts. This would be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Man that's crazy, so anyways...
    Maaan, I haven't thought about Gal Force in years. Not a stellar one, though not awful for the time. 'Earth War' was better (both in quality and in delivering something interesting).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate