Page 499 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 3994494894954964974984995005015025035095495999991499 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 36769
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    If it leads to segments like this I'm all for it.

for me, this is just a bandaid on a much large problem: they don't book most of the belts they already have. most of the titles don't have any value: the US belts keeps getting hot potatoed around. the IC belt doesn't get much shine. the tag divisions on both shows are horrible. the women's tag belts are..........just there. and the women's divisions on both shows are so weak, the only worth while women are becky and charlotte.

the hardcore belt was around during a time when hardcore wrestling was in, most of the belts felt important, and it was a belt that the jobbers and mid-carders who didn't have anything to do could chase after something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    And there has been movement! Will start composing my post now.

Rather a less-exciting end to a dangerous situation, but this is what happens when players decide to be smart about things and, I don't know, RUN.
    We are after all invincible. It's those guys' fault for not bringing bows they were good at using. What do you mean I keep open rolling?

Happy belated birthday Guy! And happy birthday Fist.

Do not leave ok back on what you feel as wasted time. There is no such thing, it is to teach us and mold us to what we can be.

It is what we do, not what we perceive that defines our lives. That is what gives life meaning.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

And....I finally watched Endgame.

...Now I can feel safe from the internet.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

I got some got food and now I’m relaxing with some mead.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

I got some got food and now I’m relaxing with some mead.
    You got a giant turkey leg with that mead, birthday boy? Cause that's what I'm imagining, All Might (because that's your avatar) holding a mug of mead in one hand and a giant turkey leg in the other.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    You got a giant turkey leg with that mead, birthday boy? Cause that's what I'm imagining, All Might (because that's your avatar) holding a mug of mead in one hand and a giant turkey leg in the other.
    Sadly I don’t have a turkey leg but I had a gigantic ribeye.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Sadly I don’t have a turkey leg but I had a gigantic ribeye.
    That works too. Just need giant meat to go with your mug of mead.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Happy 30th Birthday, Fist. Honestly can't believe that you're three years my junior since I always assumed you were older than me.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Happy Birthday Fist.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    We are after all invincible. It's those guys' fault for not bringing bows they were good at using.
    Changing the fight venue to an Indiana Jones scene by deciding to run (after Giovanna 'distracted' the ambushers), then having a ridiculously good archer thwack the first guy in line (multiple times)...that's just good tactics.

Good tactics make what could have been a hard fight into an easy one.

What do you mean I keep open rolling?
    ...that part doesn't hurt. Your second arrow has pretty much been unnecessary (I haven't even bothered rolling for crits). It doesn't help your targets that on horseback, Dodge is limited by Ride, and these guys aren't exactly cavalry.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I just looked at the Dice Log, that's a lot of open rolls Siriel XD

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I just looked at the Dice Log, that's a lot of open rolls Siriel XD
    It got ridiculous. The character is 'built' for archery (so take that into account when considering the damage/ability), she's loosing arrows at riders from the back of a bloody carriage (which isn't exactly stable, so there are some modifiers, BUUUT), the riders' Dodge stat is limited by their (not-fantastic) Ride skill, and Siriel is open-rolling.

[Me] Ugh, this is not proceeding well for the pursuers.

This, after the PCs decided once again 'No, we're not going to stand and fight, why would we do that?' and ruined the ambushers' best chances for a serious fight. <-- hint: this is NOT me mocking the PCs.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't think that's going to happen.

I hope that they can save Zeldris. I want at least one of the commandments to have a happy ending.

Wonder if the demon king will get some new henchmen. Because I doubt that he can take the combined might of the Sins at this moment.
    Well, according to this chapter, he was only operating at roughly half of his full strength during his initial confrontation with the Sins and Meliodas still required their strength to defeat him at the time. Now, he retains all of the Commandments and he's crushed Zeldris' consciousness, so there's nothing stopping him from exerting his full strength. Not to mention that the Ruler combined with Ominous Nebula and God would make the DK ridiculously broken now.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-22-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, according to this chapter, he was only operating at roughly half of his full strength during his initial confrontation with the Sins and Meliodas still required their strength to defeat him at the time. Now, he retains all of the Commandments and he's crushed Zeldris' consciousness, so there's nothing stopping him from exerting his full strength. Not to mention that the Ruler combined with Ominous Nebula and God would make the DK ridiculously broken now.
    This is true. I forgot... well basically I forgot almost everything he'd gotten with this little body snatch. Oh well.

I'd still like to see him get some henchmen. Which he probably will.