My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I get this. I can get down if I offer an opinion and it's only met with pushback. At the same time though I always try to keep in the back of my mind that I'm offering an opinion- which are by nature pretty subjective. What and how I feel about something may not align with the people I'm offering it to. They might have information, or feelings of their own that run counter to that; and if they pushback I take that as a sign that they want to have a conversation about it. Most importantly I try to keep in mind that they're not usually trying to invalidate my feelings, or opinion. Just try to understand where I'm coming from and provide their own perspective. Which is cool, other people make the world go round and all and the better we understand each other, the better the world goes round.

That said, there's certainly exceptions like Gen noted, you can figure out pretty quick if it's worth engaging or moving on, and it's also important to flesh out your opinion when you do receive pushback.

Also, you know. Rumbles is a different ecosystem. It's all fight, on sight... YOU HEAR THAT MIBURO I'M COMING FOR YOU.
    Unfortunately, while it may be 'on sight' as the kids say.

I can't see you because I'm in the middle of my nap. My eyes are closed. I only woke up to respond to this, and then go immediately back to sleep. I might not even finish the post.

It's a near perfect defense.

"DEFEND YOUR CLAIMS, MIBURO"

"ZZZZZZZ....."

"....Are you saying you're bore--"

"Zzzzzzzz--"

"....For ****'s sake, is he actually asleep? He is? This is just what he does?"

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Since the video didn't really list the recipe, I wrote up what I used for Gen. If you want, I'll forward that to you.
    Please!!

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Honestly, this makes me want to see remakes of Persona 1 and 2 with the same combat innovations incorporated.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

So, was there any advanced notice about them changing the URLs around? I've spent the last few days just assuming the servers were down or something. Did I just miss something, or was this as much of a surprise to everyone else?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    So, was there any advanced notice about them changing the URLs around? I've spent the last few days just assuming the servers were down or something. Did I just miss something, or was this as much of a surprise to everyone else?
    No clue, but sorry to hear!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Blue Exorcist: spoilers:
    Jeez, there are death flags everywhere. One of them is clearly a red herring, the other has about a 50% chance of occurring and the last one has been practically foreshadowed for the last few chapters (unless Kato has been trolling us with false flags in his case). We have two new additional antagonists in Amon and Asmodeus, and I absolutely dig their character designs and eccentric personalities. And it's been a long time since we've seen Shura fight seriously, so I'm looking forward to the other six techniques that she's going to pull off against Asmodeus.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Did not expect this Robocop lore

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

a yearly reminder than carter grayson was a badass.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Blue Exorcist: spoilers:
    Jeez, there are death flags everywhere. One of them is clearly a red herring, the other has about a 50% chance of occurring and the last one has been practically foreshadowed for the last few chapters (unless Kato has been trolling us with false flags in his case). We have two new additional antagonists in Amon and Asmodeus, and I absolutely dig their character designs and eccentric personalities. And it's been a long time since we've seen Shura fight seriously, so I'm looking forward to the other six techniques that she's going to pull off against Asmodeus.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really hope that Shura doesn't bite it. She really deserves a happy and quiet retriement after this whole thing. But until then I look forward to her kicking some ass. I also dig Amon and Asmodeus. They're goofy but clearly extremely dangerous. This is gonna be a long but fun battle.
    end of spoilers

Also, the new anime will premiere on January 6.

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    AFO has been salty about people keeping OFA (which the last remains of his brother, whom he see as his property) from him for decades. And now that salt has pushed him the breaking point. He's betting everything on this last monsterous amalgamation of all his quirks. I have enjoyed this insight into what a major **** he is, and the spread of "All For One Goal" is delightfully horrifying. Looking forward to AFO's demise.
    end of spoilers

Jujutsu Kaisen: spoilers:
    Judgeman is a damn finicky ability to have. Then again, that's the law for you. But they may have found a way for it to work against Sukuna. Something tells me he's more than happy to admit to massmurder. But I'm mainly bummed that it seems like Miwa will have to sit this one out as well. ...unless that's what Gege wants me to think!
    end of spoilers

One Piece: spoilers:
    All hail Bartolomhew Kuma and his admirable self-sacrificing love for his daughter. Though, I wonder what's left to tell of this story. And to think that Bonney was just sort of made up right before her debut chapter, and Oda didn't even have an image of Kuma in his head when he came up with the Shichibukai concept. The man is an insane creative master.
    end of spoilers

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the ace slander is always fun. the only positive thing garp and roger have to say about him is how he smashed yamato.