Page 2368 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 1368186822682318235823642365236623672368236923702371237223782418 ... LastLast
Results 35,506 to 35,520 of 36910

Been waiting for Flawed Almighty Manhwa /Webtoon to come back . the latest episode didn't not disappointed. It was good. To see Jeonji Kim feel sense of guilt and fear, to actually feel about some one other then himself. Shows that he's made change.

spoilers:
    Guilt over his reckless driving , thinking it lead to Shiyang's ( real name Soyeonahn) death, Fear of what may happened if she find out. however Shiyang is actually alive and in a coma. )
    end of spoilers |

Carnby Kim does not disappointed with his work.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Anyone have their own personal list of the top 10 Anime and top 10 Manga from the past 40 years? Curious to see what would be on these lists.

1Akira

2 Cowboy bebop

3 Vinland Saga

4 Pluto

5 FMA Brotherhood

6 Record of Lodoss War

7 Inyususa

8 Gundam Wing

9 One Piece

10 Deadman Wonderland.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Anyone have their own personal list of the top 10 Anime and top 10 Manga from the past 40 years? Curious to see what would be on these lists.
    Way too short for me, so I'll just list what comes to mind in no particular order.

1. Akira

2. Battle Angel Alita

3. Bastard!!

4. Rurouni Kenshin

5. Inuyasha

6. Tekkaman Blade

7. Guyver

8. Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai

9. Tokyo Ghoul

10. Cowboy Bebop
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Well I like Season 2 of Netflix's Sweet Home. I kind of feel it might have lost the point of the original webtoon / manhwa.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention it was my birthday yesterday, happy birthday to you now
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Happy Birthday fellow Dec 16ers!!!!!
    I am late, but this was entirely intentional.

It was a fashionable lateness. It's the nature of the game.

I was informing Santa about if you lot have been good or in dire need of improvement.

Happy Birthday.

Extraordinary Member

Way too many to really give a completely correct list. But let's go with the ones of the top of my head for both in alphabetical order.

Manga:
    1. Azumanga Daioh
    2. Bleach
    3. Blue Exorcist
    4. Death Note
    5. Fullmetal Alchemist
    6. Jitsu wa Watashi wa
    7. Kase-san and/Kase-san and Yamada
    8. Kekkaishi
    9. One Piece
    10. SPY X FAMILY

Anime:
    1. Fate: Zero
    2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    3. Gamers!
    4. Kaguya-sama: Love is War
    5. Kill La Kill
    6. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
    7. Mob Psycho 100
    8. Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World
    9. SPY X FAMILY
    10. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well hey that was actually well done bravo

My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    That was suitably epic. Loved the rhyming duel they had going on as well.

I think this might be my favourite season of Death Battle. A lot of bangers this time around.

Chainsaw Man: Denji better Rip & Tear through these idiots in the next chapter. And man, what a chapter to end on before Christmas.

Seven Deadly Sins - 4KOA: spoilers:
    So, people who aren't satisfied with Camelot are immediately sent to Annwfyn's Cauldron, which is a prison that is probably located in another dimension. Ann mentions that a comrade of hers is incarcerated there, and I'm currently banking on it being Nasiens. Ann also states that they have a policy against bringing resurrected individuals outside of Camelot. At first, it's explained that it's due to suspicion of them being informants for Arthur, but it could also be because the dead can't exist without Camelot's magic to sustain them. We also learn that Ann's power doesn't affect beings who are unable speak or understand the same language as her. Donny makes his post-timeskip debut and his telekinesis has been significantly upgraded (and it's hilarious that he left Ann on her own on their scouting mission because he had to go Number #2 lol) and we learn that the Chaos Holes that led them to Camelot are also a crapshoot since they could potentially transport them to any random location within the kingdom, and Ann and Donny just happened to luck out. And finally, we have Bertolepe (aka my new favorite villainous knight that called Ironside a bitch; Yes, I'm extremely petty) tracking the four of them down.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

So I found out this manhwa I been reading to To Not Die is a part of this universe called Blue String Universe. Has anyone here read any manhwa that takes place in that universe?
    My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chainsaw Man: Denji better Rip & Tear through these idiots in the next chapter. And man, what a chapter to end on before Christmas.
    Denji is in a funk right now. So I hope he can set that aside to literally curbstomp these assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins - 4KOA: spoilers:
    So, people who aren't satisfied with Camelot are immediately sent to Annwfyn's Cauldron, which is a prison that is probably located in another dimension. Ann mentions that a comrade of hers is incarcerated there, and I'm currently banking on it being Nasiens. Ann also states that they have a policy against bringing resurrected individuals outside of Camelot. At first, it's explained that it's due to suspicion of them being informants for Arthur, but it could also be because the dead can't exist without Camelot's magic to sustain them. We also learn that Ann's power doesn't affect beings who are unable speak or understand the same language as her. Donny makes his post-timeskip debut and his telekinesis has been significantly upgraded (and it's hilarious that he left Ann on her own on their scouting mission because he had to go Number #2 lol) and we learn that the Chaos Holes that led them to Camelot are also a crapshoot since they could potentially transport them to any random location within the kingdom, and Ann and Donny just happened to luck out. And finally, we have Bertolepe (aka my new favorite villainous knight that called Ironside a bitch; Yes, I'm extremely petty) tracking the four of them down.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm thinking that the resurected people simply don't exist outside of Camelot. So they can't go outside of it. And yeah, it's most likely Nasiens trapped in the prison. Maybe he wasn't as lucky as Ann and Donny when going through the chaos hole. Assuming that Bertolepe is on par with Ironside (power wise that is) it'll be interesting to see how well Ann and Donny can deal with an opponent that the Sins can easily defeat.
    end of spoilers

With every new Santa movie, composite Santa grows more powerful.
    My Forum check it out

Thanks for the birthday wishes all.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie