With Forspoken and Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Square has two isekai games coming out in 2022.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest has gotten an anime announcement.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Okay, I saw a trailer recently for a videogame that looked adorable! But I can't seem to find it - it was less a gameplay reveal trailer and more a story reveal trailer. Basically a dragon on a mountain raised a girl who story wise might've been the daughter of some hero? And the dragon might be the mao-sama/demon lord or something? But the whole trailer was cute in a cute little style so if anyone who knows games better could find it so I could watch it again that'd be great. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Okay, I saw a trailer recently for a videogame that looked adorable! But I can't seem to find it - it was less a gameplay reveal trailer and more a story reveal trailer. Basically a dragon on a mountain raised a girl who story wise might've been the daughter of some hero? And the dragon might be the mao-sama/demon lord or something? But the whole trailer was cute in a cute little style so if anyone who knows games better could find it so I could watch it again that'd be great. Please?
    Is this what you're talking about?

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Is this what you're talking about?
    YES! Thank you!
    Kept searching and managed to find the one with the English subtitles I saw before:

My Forum check it out

I hadn't realized Anderson Silva was boxing now, a neat KO even against someone who probably shouldn't have been there

https://streamable.com/l6obql
    Last edited by Postmania; 09-11-2021 at 09:58 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I hadn't realized Anderson Silva was boxing now, a neat KO even against someone who probably shouldn't have been there
    He was just tired and Silva helped him out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    It says a 'Once in a Lifetime adventure' yet you can play the game over and over again. Marketing can be too clever for it's own good sometimes. Nice graphics though.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It says a 'Once in a Lifetime adventure' yet you can play the game over and over again. Marketing can be too clever for it's own good sometimes. Nice graphics though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You can, but as soon as you start the second playthrough, it triggers an assassin to come and hunt you down.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Watched a man make a sausage out of skittles.

...It was bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You can, but as soon as you start the second playthrough, it triggers an assassin to come and hunt you down.
    Like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Watched a man make a sausage out of skittles.

...It was bizarre.
    I like my Italian Sausage Sweet, but not that sweet.