Page 793 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 29369374378378979079179279379479579679780384389312931793 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 36769
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm quietly optimistic about Birds of Prey as a movie, it looks kind of out there and fun. It also looks like something that is different to the cloying cookie cutter Marvel tone. I'll give it a shot.
    I've the feeling it'll be somewhat of a darker 'Girls Night Out' adventure, with a woman director. Which will definitely be different, and certainly could be fun.

I really hope what you describe happens because that would be radical.
    This is my big hope, and would make for a good 'Meet Cassandra Cain' intro for people who aren't familiar.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Fire Force: ...so spoilers:
    are these people actually Arthur's parents...just walking around in the nether...on what they think is a quest to save the world...because they're just a freaking stupid as he is!!!
    end of spoilers

...I really hope they're the real deal.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Did not expect my day to have a moment where warnings from the NSA is telling me to immediately update my Windows 10.

...Which I am currently doing at the moment in paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Did not expect my day to have a moment where warnings from the NSA is telling me to immediately update my Windows 10.

...Which I am currently doing at the moment in paranoia.
    Hmmm .... my Windows updated automatically this morning. Didn't know there was anything going on.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hmmm .... my Windows updated automatically this morning. Didn't know there was anything going on.
    Apparently, there's something the NSA picked up from Windows 10 that they straight up warned Microsoft they needed to patch.

And are telling anyone that they have to update to get the patch. Now.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just learned in the last hour.

"soul brother" rocky johnson, father of dwayne "the rock" johnson, has passed away.

Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest: Huh, so the spider-themed Dragon Slayer's Dragon Force turned him into Venom; neat. Well, Wendy got her ass kicked and we have an interesting callback to Irene Berserion that will act as her one-use trump card.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I can't wait to play this tomorrow. Also, DLC leaks have revealed that: spoilers:
    In addition to Dragon Ball, Super and even DB Online are going to be Story DLC.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    just learned in the last hour.

"soul brother" rocky johnson, father of dwayne "the rock" johnson, has passed away.
    And...Yeah, that's sad.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so..............byleth huh?

not to down anyone who likes three houses, but...............i'm not feeling it.

Extraordinary Member

not to down anyone who likes three houses, but...............i'm not feeling it.
    While not as much of a shocker as say Joker, Banjo, Terry or even Hero, it basically still more content to an already insanely packed game.

More strategies to develop, more funny hats for Kirby to wear, more fun for those that really like Byleth and just more sillyness all around.

It can be disappointing that it's not one of the more popular (and frankly outlandish) choices. But... I mean, you can still have Incineroar perform a lariant on Ganondorf... so why even be bothered really?

EDIT: And there's gonna be 6 more characters added with the second season pass, so yeah.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 01-16-2020 at 08:31 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I preferred Cuphead.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Apparently episode 28 of If the emperor had a text to speech device is coming very soon