Page 894 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 39479484488489089189289389489589689789890494499413941894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 36576
    Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Welp... that hurt... a lot...

Kinda want to hurt Hawks now, not gonna lie about that.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Both of my gyms are closed for at least another month. Backyard workouts it is.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Damn, didn't expect someone slowly becoming insane just trying to explain what the hell he just watched.

Should I start reading the manga 'Seven Deadly Sins'? Is it worth it? Thinking I need some light reading, assuming I can access to it online.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Both of my gyms are closed for at least another month. Backyard workouts it is.
    Yup, same here, without the backyard part. Theoretically, mine are closed until April 20th, but since the scientific council advises to keep us on lockdown until the end of April at least...

I did follow Muay Thai classes online, on top of rope skipping and bodyweight workouts, but it's not the same .

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Yup, same here, without the backyard part. Theoretically, mine are closed until April 20th, but since the scientific council advises to keep us on lockdown until the end of April at least...

I did follow Muay Thai classes online, on top of rope skipping and bodyweight workouts, but it's not the same .
    I have been very lax in doing exercises. I work from home and spend too much time on the computer. I do have a backyard, so I should be outside more doing something.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Should I start reading the manga 'Seven Deadly Sins'? Is it worth it? Thinking I need some light reading, assuming I can access to it online.
    Kind of depends what you want. Sins has great dynamic art and some really nifty designs, its story is engaging but not exactly deep or particularly surprising.

It's solid shonen battle action with a big sense of scale and that's really about it.

If you're looking for something deep or complicated then this isn't that. If you're looking for something you can just read that doesn't ask very much from you, then by all means.

You said light reading, this will do for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Kind of depends what you want. Sins has great dynamic art and some really nifty designs, its story is engaging but not exactly deep or particularly surprising.

It's solid shonen battle action with a big sense of scale and that's really about it.

If you're looking for something deep or complicated then this isn't that. If you're looking for something you can just read that doesn't ask very much from you, then by all means.

You said light reading, this will do for that.
    Thanks for the info. With the libraries closed, the trick to is find a way to access it online.

For light reading, I'd recommend Dr. Stone myself. It's fun, funny, has amazing art and a hopeful, upbeat tone. Plus, more consistently imaginative than Seven Deadly Sins.

Since Froppy can do everything a frog can. would she glow if struck by UV or blue light?

https://biologydictionary.net/glowing-frogs-you-bet/
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins is a good popcorn manga.

I could never get into Seven Deadly Sins. I generally can't get into most medieval fantasy-ish anime/manga anyway but Sins was especially disappointing since I like his last manga, Kongo Banchou, a lot.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I could never get into Seven Deadly Sins. I generally can't get into most medieval fantasy-ish anime/manga anyway but Sins was especially disappointing since I like his last manga, Kongo Banchou, a lot.
    While I wouldn't say the difference is as stark as this, I also preferred Kongou Banchou to Seven Deadly Sins.