Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Some random kid who wasn't supposed to be there got on stage to dedicate something to Bill Clinton at the last moment of the Game Awards lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

so happy to FINALLY have a launch date, played the early access here and there and it's excellent cause Larian knows what they're doing, but have been trying to avoid playing too much or too deep to keep it fresh for the launch

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    How many times is an Angel gonna do some dumb **** in a Diablo game lol. You think they'd have learned.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

See below.

/limit
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 12-09-2022 at 12:41 AM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

Unfortunately, the Clinton thing my be an anti-semitic Dogwhistle, because the kid was on Infowars

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Unfortunately, the Clinton thing my be an anti-semitic Dogwhistle, because the kid was on Infowars
    Oh.. Well that's unfortunate.

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    spoilers:
    Given that Base Luffy was able to throw down with Kaido for an extended period prior to needing Gear 5 to get the job done... I don't think he'll need to go that far to deal with Lucci.
    end of spoilers
    Welp, looks like I was wrong.

spoilers:
    Gear 5 is just the new normal now.
    end of spoilers

I don't know how I feel about this :/

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Some random kid who wasn't supposed to be there got on stage to dedicate something to Bill Clinton at the last moment of the Game Awards lol
    Their cigar smoking tricks?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Welp, looks like I was wrong.

spoilers:
    Gear 5 is just the new normal now.
    end of spoilers

I don't know how I feel about this :/
    I remember from an interview Oda did, where he said spoilers:
    one of the main reasons for Gear 5's existance was that he just wanted to draw more wacky looney tunes fights, so I figure it might show up more than what is expected of final forms, I'm thinking.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Edens Zero: Well, damn. So, to summarize: spoilers:
    Mother is dying and the universe is going to collapse along with her. This has apparently happened in hundreds of thousands of different realities/timelines and the only one where she exists is in the primordial universe that all worlds stem from, Universe 0. The Edens Zero was essentially created to cross over into other dimensions/universe, so Shiki and the other have going there to save Mother. Now, I'm curious over how/why Mother has died since she is essentially God. Is there another enemy that's responsible for her illness or did the Edens One weaken/kill her in those realities?
    end of spoilers
    Finally read this and one of things I really like is all the weird high concepts it's throwing around.

spoilers:
    This kinda reminds of that Crisis on Two Earths animated movie where Owlman tried to blow every version of earth in the multiverse by nuking the very first earth to ever exist. Unless Mother has some natural God-illness I'm guessing that somebody is out to get her and might be jumping from universe to universe taking them all out.

Really interested in seeing how universe 0 will be. A universe from which all other universes are born and your every action is the cause of that birth. At least that's what I got from the explanation. It sounds rad.
    end of spoilers

Kaiju #8: spoilers:
    And we've got some boss monsters. Time for the 1v1 fights.
    end of spoilers