Page 2434 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 143419342334238424242430243124322433243424352436243724382444 ... LastLast
Results 36,496 to 36,510 of 36894
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    The last part of episode 2 of X-men 97 has Scott with surprise Pikachu face when
    spoilers:
    Jean Grey shows up at the door, and he and other X-men are like confused because Jean's right next to Scott. including Jean who just confused as everyone else on why there's suddenly two of her.
    end of spoilers
    Not having seen the show, but knowing the memes about marvel comics, I'm going to go with:

spoilers:
    That's not Jean, that's a clone's daughter from an Alternate Universe/timeline where Jean Grey got cloned and then died and the clone managed to get married and have some kids. And the clone's daughter looks a lot like OG Jean Grey because of a limited animation range. :-p
    end of spoilers

Let me know how I did when they answer that one.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The last part of episode 2 of X-men 97 has Scott with surprise Pikachu face when
    spoilers:
    Jean Grey shows up at the door, and he and other X-men are like confused because Jean's right next to Scott. including Jean who just confused as everyone else on why there's suddenly two of her.
    end of spoilers
    Ah,spoilers:
    X-men and their clones
    end of spoilers I assume
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

also new development.

spoilers:
    it seems like rogue and mags had some kind of.......relationship in the past, due to the fact that she can touch him without draining him. romantic. possibly sexual. not sure yet.
    end of spoilers

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i reported them of course. only after i gave him/them some..............choice words.

i won't tell my family about this. especially mom. she hasn't been handling her death very well, so she doesn't need this upsetting her.
    This kinda **** isn't uncommon, sadly. Sorry you had to deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    This kinda **** isn't uncommon, sadly. Sorry you had to deal with that.
    it happened once before with another aunt of mine. she's still alive. but this one.......

finally caught up with season 3 of "the bad batch". how does this show keep getting better? and dr. hemlock is a unsettling villain. not physically intimidating like vader, nor a commanding presence like thrawn. he's just...........unnerving.

Chainsaw Man:

spoilers:
    Yakuza Dude: Great, my wife is a Chainsaw Zombie. Ah, why did this happen to me? I never did a single immoral thing in my life.

Asa:*skeptically* Yeeeah, are you sure about that, sir?

Yakuza Dude: I mean, sure, I cheated on my wife, skipped out on alimony payments, probably got my side chick pregnant and will definitely duck out on paying for any future child support. But does that make me a bad person?

Yoru/Asa:...Dude, you're scum. Also, *Kicks Fami*

Katana Man: OH YEAH! *busts through a wall*

Fami: You kicked me in the ass.

Yoru: I saved your life.

Fami: You Kicked Me. In the ASS!

Yoru: I saved your fucking life!

Fami: Well, whatever. Guilly, Kill.

Guillotine Devil: Gyohnee!! (Aw, hell no, not me! You and the slayer of my avian brethren are on your own.)

Asa: It was one time!

Guillotine: Gyohnee!! (One time too many, bitch! Peace out!) *turns back into a effigy*

Yoru: Why did you bother summoning that thing, again?

Fami: His Poke-speech amused me.

Yoru:....*Kicks Fami in the ass again right before a Fiend nearly smashes her in the head with a hammer*

Fami: Ow.

Fiend: That's the oddest method of saving someone that I've ever seen.

Yoru: *monotone* Yes. "Saving" her. That's exactly why I did it.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-21-2024 at 03:48 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

dr. hemlock might join the greats in terms of star wars villains. with his quiet voice, hand injury and his willingness to do anything to get the results he wants, he's just unsettling. i'd put him up there with vader and thrawn.

So, it's real. Awesome.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

One of these days I will have the conviction to stick it out and finish my first piece of crap story.

It may even be a learning experience full of errors, a baptism by garbage from which I could springboard to more refined works after discovering all the hurdles.

...while I'm on this path of cliche metaphors, I can't have even a half-baked work without putting it in the oven first, much less switching it on.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    One of these days I will have the conviction to stick it out and finish my first piece of crap story.

It may even be a learning experience full of errors, a baptism by garbage from which I could springboard to more refined works after discovering all the hurdles.

...while I'm on this path of cliche metaphors, I can't have even a half-baked work without putting it in the oven first, much less switching it on.
    Ah yes...The first time you published your first works. Memories.