Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Plenty of people have zero effects. I imagine that in 10 years there'll be a study released that explains why, but right now there's no way to predict how people will react.

C'est la vie; I got hit hard, but I regret nothing! ^_^
    Definitely truth in that.

I'm thinking the only things I'm going through feeling cruddy is waking up at 6 in the morning to do all sorts of yard related work...Before going to work. O_o

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    This actually makes me wish I had cable/satellite, so I could watch it. It's gonna have Jennifer Tilly back as Tiffany, Alex Vincent back as Andy, Chinstine Elise McCarthy back as Kyle, and of course, Brad Dourif back as killer doll Chucky.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm really hoping he asked for his release. I've heard he has some personal issues, so maybe he's stepping away to deal with them.
    Word is it's budget cuts. Dude was apparently getting ready for a return in August

Extraordinary Member

My second time DM-ing a homebrew one-shot went alright. Everybody had fun even though it went quite long, ten hours or so which tells me that I need to balance out my ambition level on these things.

The first half went great and ended with a good encounter where all the players got to show off with their characters. The dungeon crawling in the second half took up the most time but the players were engaged with it all so it worked out. Except for the monk who failed pretty all of his saving throws throughout the game and was at like half health from the first encounter onward. And when it was time for the final homebrew boss monster all the players rolled really poorly while I rolled great (three Nat 20s) so I had to spontaneously nerf the boss a bit and generally went a bit soft on them and to finish things up quickly I had an NPC Warlock who had been lounging around the area banish the monster, which the players thought was funny.

So the ending was a bit rushed but everybody seemed to have fun and were satisfied.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My second time DM-ing a homebrew one-shot went alright. Everybody had fun even though it went quite long, ten hours or so which tells me that I need to balance out my ambition level on these things.

The first half went great and ended with a good encounter where all the players got to show off with their characters. The dungeon crawling in the second half took up the most time but the players were engaged with it all so it worked out. Except for the monk who failed pretty all of his saving throws throughout the game and was at like half health from the first encounter onward. And when it was time for the final homebrew boss monster all the players rolled really poorly while I rolled great (three Nat 20s) so I had to spontaneously nerf the boss a bit and generally went a bit soft on them and to finish things up quickly I had an NPC Warlock who had been lounging around the area banish the monster, which the players thought was funny.

So the ending was a bit rushed but everybody seemed to have fun and were satisfied.
    Sweet! Sound awesome, man!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I'm going back to my city's municipal fiber network.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Word is it's budget cuts. Dude was apparently getting ready for a return in August
    I read that too. I also saw he made an IG post pertaining to mental health, though that may be unrelated. Regardless, I think this is just more proof that WWE is looking to sell very soon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Roll for initiative
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'm going back to my city's municipal fiber network.
    That should be a better option, right?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Roll for initiative
    Ah, Dungeons and Dograns.

I wonder what he’ll do with his bone-us action.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Man this is all reminding me of how tabletop starved I am right now. I gotta find a Pathfinder group to play with or GM something.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Extraordinary Member

Our Recently gone friend Master of Read will be reading the first 2 chapters of his book in a couple minutes.

Last edited by Jcogginsa; 08-01-2021 at 05:14 PM.