So, playing the the Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra DLC, and I saw an article claiming you can break the game with it. Basically, as soon as possible you go to the Crown Tundra (which you can do as soon as you finish the opening ceremony of Galar's League and fight your rival Hop). There's an obligatory trainer battle against a man with lvl 70 Pokemon, but you don't have to beat him. So as soon as you lose to him, you go to the DLC's big "gimmick", which is the Dynamax Adventure dungeon, where you move from Dynamax raid battle to Dynamax raid battle until you reach the Legendary at the end.

The thing about this is that you don't need your own Pokemon for this, since the dungeon gives you a properly-leveled rental Pokemon before going in. You then go through the battles, catching the Pokemon if you want, until you reach the Legendary at the end. Even if you don't reach the legendary, so long as you caught at least one of the Dynamax pokemon, you get to keep it (though you only get to keep one of the Pokemon you catch). Doing this leaves you with a lvl 65 Pokemon in your party before even reaching the first Gym.

I tried this (creating a second profile like the person claiming this game breaker did) and tried it. And... Yep. It works. The game on my second profile currently has me with a lvl 65 Dusclops, and I haven't even gone near Turffield or its stadium.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are the only real friends I got.

I was down town after my attack ( and as I got off the train there was a old black gentleman, requested for me to hold the door for him. I did. Because I am not going to spite a reasonable old man because of fucked up youths. It a color thing, a people thing.)

Anyway the whole purpose of me going down town was to return a book and try to print out this lease shut ( apartment issues.)

My girl friend who I fucking adored, showed her true fucking colors.

She was like “ DownTown?! Pizza!”

And I was like “ I want to just go home.” I explained the situation over the phone, decided to have the fucking pizza anyway because I love the stuff.

Anyway my point is. She was not Happy and whining, at me because I got home after she did, and complained I did not contact her enough ( I was on the subway, phones do not work there. Plus no sense doing a phone and walking with a pizza. Stay alert I case more ****.)

Edit: and she had the bells to ask me to make her coffee. Yeah.

But yeah she complained about me not contacting her constantly. Called me abusing her and spiteful. Then she did nothing for two hours, being on her God damned phone. She did nothing to help out until after 20 o clock. When I know I got school. And she complained her nerves are shaking from stress as to why she is that way.

Err hello. I just got fucking attacked and I am more calm than you are.

The nerve of that bitch. No. Duck or. When I get a job. Going monk. No more co dependent living.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ. You guys are the only real friends I got.

I was down town after my attack ( and as I got off the train there was a old black gentleman, requested for me to hold the door for him. I did. Because I am not going to spite a reasonable old man because of fucked up youths. It a color thing, a people thing.)

Anyway the whole purpose of me going down town was to return a book and try to print out this lease shut ( apartment issues.)

My girl friend who I fucking adored, showed her true fucking colors.

She was like “ DownTown?! Pizza!”

And I was like “ I want to just go home.” I explained the situation over the phone, decided to have the fucking pizza anyway because I love the stuff.

Anyway my point is. She was not Happy and whining, at me because I got home after she did, and complained I did not contact her enough ( I was on the subway, phones do not work there. Plus no sense doing a phone and walking with a pizza. Stay alert I case more ****.)

Edit: and she had the bells to ask me to make her coffee. Yeah.

But yeah she complained about me not contacting her constantly. Called me abusing her and spiteful. Then she did nothing for two hours, being on her God damned phone. She did nothing to help out until after 20 o clock. When I know I got school. And she complained her nerves are shaking from stress as to why she is that way.

Err hello. I just got fucking attacked and I am more calm than you are.

The nerve of that bitch. No. Duck or. When I get a job. Going monk. No more co dependent living.
    some peeps just love the play the victim card. sucks, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    poor bastards.

Extraordinary Member

Fire Force: We've got a pretty cool setup here.

spoilers:
    There heroes will hold the line against the White-clad as they're trying to force their way into Amaterasu while Vulcan, Lisa and Yu go deep into the facility to figure out how they can use it to save the world.

Charon and Ritsu seems to be first up, and Arthur is really itching for a rematch with Dragon.

There's still loads of characters that can jump into the fray. This is going to be good.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That looks fun, I do like me some heist nonsense.

And in French ^_^

Sounds interesting, thanks Dark Soul. I may have some time during the second lockdown, that starts officially in about 20 mins ^^.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Sounds interesting, thanks Dark Soul. I may have some time during the second lockdown, that starts officially in about 20 mins ^^.
    Good luck over there!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

If ever wanted to see Vegeta tombstone piledrive Broly through the planet's crust, here you go:

DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    So, playing the the Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra DLC, and I saw an article claiming you can break the game with it. Basically, as soon as possible you go to the Crown Tundra (which you can do as soon as you finish the opening ceremony of Galar's League and fight your rival Hop). There's an obligatory trainer battle against a man with lvl 70 Pokemon, but you don't have to beat him. So as soon as you lose to him, you go to the DLC's big "gimmick", which is the Dynamax Adventure dungeon, where you move from Dynamax raid battle to Dynamax raid battle until you reach the Legendary at the end.

The thing about this is that you don't need your own Pokemon for this, since the dungeon gives you a properly-leveled rental Pokemon before going in. You then go through the battles, catching the Pokemon if you want, until you reach the Legendary at the end. Even if you don't reach the legendary, so long as you caught at least one of the Dynamax pokemon, you get to keep it (though you only get to keep one of the Pokemon you catch). Doing this leaves you with a lvl 65 Pokemon in your party before even reaching the first Gym.

I tried this (creating a second profile like the person claiming this game breaker did) and tried it. And... Yep. It works. The game on my second profile currently has me with a lvl 65 Dusclops, and I haven't even gone near Turffield or its stadium.
    So Pokemon's even easier now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    If ever wanted to see Vegeta tombstone piledrive Broly through the planet's crust, here you go:
    SS4... ew
    This signature intentionally left blank.