Page 1850 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 850135017501800184018461847184818491850
Results 27,736 to 27,745 of 27745
  1. #27736

  2. #27737
    Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    I'm kinda in awe at the kind of shape Hemsworth can get into for these movies
    I like the Mjolnir shotgun. :B

  3. #27738
    Extraordinary Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'd have to reread half the manga to even remember what's going again, lol weren't they still on the damn boat?

  4. #27739
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    5,300

    Default

    Seven Deadly Sins 4KoA: spoilers:
    Seriously, Pellegarde, I cannot get a read on you. You're seriously convincing me that you've already defected from Arthur's court and are just playing the role of the ambivalent antagonist to train these kids up. I also have to commend Tristan for sticking to his principles in the face of Gawain's provocation. Speaking of which, we get to see a fatal flaw in her combat style in that she's far too reliant on her natural strength and raw power, while failing to compensate with technique and skill. And I did go a little WTF over caterwauling. I seriously want to know what her story is.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  5. #27740
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins 4KoA: spoilers:
    Seriously, Pellegarde, I cannot get a read on you. You're seriously convincing me that you've already defected from Arthur's court and are just playing the role of the ambivalent antagonist to train these kids up. I also have to commend Tristan for sticking to his principles in the face of Gawain's provocation. Speaking of which, we get to see a fatal flaw in her combat style in that she's far too reliant on her natural strength and raw power, while failing to compensate with technique and skill. And I did go a little WTF over caterwauling. I seriously want to know what her story is.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that Pellegrade sees the inherit potential of the kids and is thinking like "Just because a prophecy says we're enemies doesn't mean I can help them be the best they can be and possibly convince them to join my side." It's a conflicted but wholesome approach.

    I'm liking Tristan more and more. He's a good straight man to the others' more excentric personalities. It's fun that Gawain seems to be the one with the most raw power, but she's also the least emotionally mature of the four. Kinda reminds me of young Escanor when we got to see his flashback. Also, from the previous chapter she showed that in addition to her Escanor-ish sun abilities she can perform Magic Cancel. Somebody trained her and yeah, I also want to know where she's coming from.
    end of spoilers

  6. #27741
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,812

    Default

    Man.

    One Punch Man fully retconning the last chapter the following week?

    That's not a great look, definitely implies there isn't a clear plan for the progression of the series in this version.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  7. #27742
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I think that Pellegrade sees the inherit potential of the kids and is thinking like "Just because a prophecy says we're enemies doesn't mean I can help them be the best they can be and possibly convince them to join my side." It's a conflicted but wholesome approach.

    I'm liking Tristan more and more. He's a good straight man to the others' more excentric personalities. It's fun that Gawain seems to be the one with the most raw power, but she's also the least emotionally mature of the four. Kinda reminds me of young Escanor when we got to see his flashback. Also, from the previous chapter she showed that in addition to her Escanor-ish sun abilities she can perform Magic Cancel. Somebody trained her and yeah, I also want to know where she's coming from.
    end of spoilers
    As you said with the last chapter, I like that Nakaba is really playing into that fact that they are teenagers and using all that hyper emotionally mixed with superpowers well.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  8. #27743
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    10,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Man.

    One Punch Man fully retconning the last chapter the following week?

    That's not a great look, definitely implies there isn't a clear plan for the progression of the series in this version.
    This whole thing feels like there's no clear path other than 'how do I outdo what I did last time?'
    Why Are We Here?, by Pendaran

    "...the Myths Transformed version of the legendarium, in which the Moon is Melkor's attempt to make his own Arda with blackjack and hookers." - Estrecca

    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik Hasta

    "[Kent] Nelson was nearly invariably presented as the guy who, barring the Spectre, made everyone else generally gasp and go "Doctor Fate don't shiv, he balls nasty.", even Superman." - Pendaran

  9. #27744

  10. #27745
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    5,300

    Default

    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •