Extraordinary Member

Happy Birthday Tami

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Hey guys, Minor Youtube PSA Here: The WhatCulture Horror Video 10 Most Spiteful Horror Movie Easter Eggs has a section in the video discussing a Giant Spider Movie. Naturally this results in several spiders being on the screen. So, yeah, I recommend Arachnophobes avoid the video.

So here's a Kyuranger Video instead.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dr strange rules considerably harder than expected. At parts the movie definitely felt like 90 Raimi stole a script from a much more boring MCU movie and riffed off of it and those parts were undoubtedly the best stuff I’ve seen from the MCU in forever, maybe of anything the MCU really has done thinking back. Even sone of the more conventional stuff in this film didn’t actually remind me so much of what we know of the MCU but 00s Spider-Man Raimi which was dope

It still felt held back overall but it made me want and think of what other comic works that aren’t MCU could be and I still think the movie rules
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Dr strange rules considerably harder than expected. At parts the movie definitely felt like 90 Raimi stole a script from a much more boring MCU movie and riffed off of it and those parts were undoubtedly the best stuff I’ve seen from the MCU in forever, maybe of anything the MCU really has done thinking back. Even sone of the more conventional stuff in this film didn’t actually remind me so much of what we know of the MCU but 00s Spider-Man Raimi which was dope

It still felt held back overall but it made me want and think of what other comic works that aren’t MCU could be and I still think the movie rules
    Thanks for the review, now I really want to see it for myself.

And thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

finished reading the latest chapter of Shot Gun Boy. The pyscho bully got want he deserve, disappointed that the protagonist wasn't the one to do it.

spoilers:
    So the Seongbin had lost to Gyuhwan and Gyuhwan tells him to keep his promise. Which is to get on his knees and apologize for bullying him. Of course, Seongbin doesn't keep the promise and tries to shoot Gyuhwan but Gyhuwan shoots him first with his shotgun and shoots the assault rifle out of his hand. Gyuhwan asks Seongbin again to Apologize for bullying him.

However, Seongbin refuses and gives an asinine reason to justify his bullying of Gyuhwan. When Gyuhwan doesn't buy Seongbin's bullshit. Seongbin fakes apologizing to Gyhuwan and was going to blow him up with a grenade. However, he was stopped and killed by One ( The main antagonist) before he could do it.

Stab in the head with One's tentacle and his brain matter suck out. the grenade still drops from the bully's hand and still goes off through, cause the bully had already pulled the pin before he was killed.
    end of spoilers
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fantastic Member

Super Eyepatch Wolf's annual State of Shonen Jump video is up:

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Undead Unluck:The last chapter did a spectacular amount of emotional damage, but this was definitely the kill shot.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Undead Unluck:The last chapter did a spectacular amount of emotional damage, but this was definitely the kill shot.
    I really have a soft spot for this series.

I'm genuinely a little surprised it's not more popular. It's got good art, an imaginative premise, a solid emotional core and it's very happy to go big and ridiculous in its scale. It's not the most amazing thing ever but it's a good little series.

And yet, it's been in danger of cancellation basically its entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    George Perez has passed.

https://www.cbr.com/george-perez-obit/

Knew it was coming, but still very sad.

Ah, man. That one hurts.

Gruenwald/Buscema/Wieringo-level hurt.

Rest well, George. You brought joy to millions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I really have a soft spot for this series.

I'm genuinely a little surprised it's not more popular. It's got good art, an imaginative premise, a solid emotional core and it's very happy to go big and ridiculous in its scale. It's not the most amazing thing ever but it's a good little series.

And yet, it's been in danger of cancellation basically its entire run.
    Unfortunately, this series starts out at it's lowest point. Andy's dynamic with Fuuko was really creepy early on, which can put people off of it before it has a chance to show it's better attributes

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Unfortunately, this series starts out at it's lowest point. Andy's dynamic with Fuuko was really creepy early on, which can put people off of it before it has a chance to show it's better attributes
    Given how some manga is, I didn't find it particularly creepy.

Fuuko being 18 and Andy being like "I'm viewing things on the timeline of an immortal, you'll fall in love with me eventually," did a lot to offset some of weirdness of that dynamic.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks, everyone. I hope everyone has a nice day, now off to my Birthday Shopping trip.
    Happy late birthday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    George Perez has passed.

https://www.cbr.com/george-perez-obit/

Knew it was coming, but still very sad.

Heros never die.

Legends live forever.

Godspeed Mr. Perez.