Page 190 of 2468 FirstFirst ... 901401801861871881891901911921931942002402906901190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 37014
    The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

*reads latest US/Khashoggi stuff*

*puts head down and weeps*

I realize we're not supposed to talk politics, but this is less politics, and more world news.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

I realize we're not supposed to talk politics, but this is less politics, and more world news.
    I hear you man.

It is absolutely bizarre that Washington Post reporter would be murdered by a foreign power in this way so transparently and the reaction be; "Eh, it's fine,"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post

I’ve given up on expressing my despair about any political events taking place in the States or here.

Just when you think they’ve hit rock bottom they break out the pneumatic drills.

January can't come soon enough, and that's all I'll say on the subject both for sake of the thread and because I'm so fucking disgusted.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

MY freaking High School. I was THERE at that time. I knew people who had classes/Band with two of these teachers.

I look at this story, and I don't just know their names, I know most of the names I see. Including the people who stood by and did F-all.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

So now I wonder, did I see or hear anything I could have acted on at that time? And if I did, would it have made any difference at all?

Edit: this is not to say that I shouldn't have bothered or crap like that, because that IS crap. Always, always speak up. It's just that reading this article, looking at how things clearly were handled (or not) at that time, I'm aghast.
    Why are we here?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I hear you man.

It is absolutely bizarre that Washington Post reporter would be murdered by a foreign power in this way so transparently and the reaction be; "Eh, it's fine,"
    trump has called the press "the enemy of the people". so of course he would be cool with that happening.

welcome to the new united states.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Allread posted the trailer, but glad to know someone else here is interested. Finally Rayearth makes the cut.

Man, the animation quality in SRW is looking real nice considering the sheer number of things they have to get in.

Nice to see GaoGaiGar in the mix and I'm amazed that Magic Knights Rayearth and Cowboy Bebop are in the mix.

If Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann doesn't show up I'll be shocked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Man, the animation quality in SRW is looking real nice considering the sheer number of things they have to get in.

Nice to see GaoGaiGar in the mix and I'm amazed that Magic Knights Rayearth and Cowboy Bebop are in the mix.

If Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann doesn't show up I'll be shocked.
    Gurren Lagann was in the previous game and they have already announced the entire roster for the this one. Super Robot Wars X caught a lot of flack for it's reusing too many sprites from V and the Z3 games. This game seem to be cutting down on the reused sprites and increasing the number of new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Gurren Lagann was in the previous game and they have already announced the entire roster for the this one. Super Robot Wars X caught a lot of flack for it's reusing too many sprites from V and the Z3 games. This game seem to be cutting down on the reused sprites and increasing the number of new stuff.
    Oho! *Checks YouTube*

Haha! That's nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    *Tackle Glombs*
    Thank you for improving the mood man.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I'm glad G Gundam's back in it. Every time I've looked up a SRW game, that's the first thing I check for lol