Page 1001 of 2430 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 36448

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ... doesn't she eat people?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    ... doesn't she eat people?
    naw. sort of a misconception i myself thought as much.

Extraordinary Member

She does rip out parts of peoples' souls though.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 06-20-2020 at 10:48 AM.

naw. sort of a misconception i myself thought as much.
    Well...except that one time...but those were weird circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    She does rip out parts of peoples' souls though.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Well...except that one time...but those were weird circumstances.
    So how's she misunderstood if she:

1) Rips out people's souls.
    2) Ate someone.

Pretty sure if I did that I'd be a monster.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Without having watched the video yet, If say being misunderstood is a stretch. Becoming allies to the Straw Hats...that's somewhat possible but as a whole they aren't the friendliest bunch.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...Sorta reminds me when I had to answer a question that actually surprised me when people thought all the top guys in Marineford were weak. Like Admirals, Yonkou, Commanders, etc.

...One Piece just isn't a series like Dragon Ball Z where power levels define everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So how's she misunderstood if she:

1) Rips out people's souls.
    2) Ate someone.

Pretty sure if I did that I'd be a monster.
    the title is misleading a bit. it's mainly about how the big mom pirates are misunderstood as far as yonkou class pirate crew. it's a rather interesting watch as it examines how it seems like big mom values image and loyalty over competency and ability to do one's job. it stems from how many fans view charlotte smoothie.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Sorta reminds me when I had to answer a question that actually surprised me when people thought all the top guys in Marineford were weak. Like Admirals, Yonkou, Commanders, etc.

...One Piece just isn't a series like Dragon Ball Z where power levels define everything.
    grandlinereview did a good vid on how one piece doesn't have power levels in the same sense as DBZ and can't really have them due to how powers work in one piece.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

grandlinereview did a good vid on how one piece doesn't have power levels in the same sense as DBZ and can't really have them due to how powers work in one piece.
    Exactly. One person I discussed with just couldn't take Crocodile as a threat in Marineford since he got beat by Luffy...Heavily ignoring he pretty much straight up would had killed Luffy in two of their three fights, Luffy still would had died after the third fight if nobody helped him, and Crocodile was tanking hits from Luffy who was still a physical monster.

the title is misleading a bit. it's mainly about how the big mom pirates are misunderstood as far as yonkou class pirate crew. it's a rather interesting watch as it examines how it seems like big mom values image and loyalty over competency and ability to do one's job. it stems from how many fans view charlotte smoothie.
    Huh. That's actually an interesting point. Explains why the big guy, forget his name at the moment, placed saving face over revealing he screwed up so badly it would think their whole operation.

...basically without Mont D'or running operations they'd be fucked lol

Well, that is how clickbait works. The actual argument is more logical and less incendiary.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Huh. That's actually an interesting point. Explains why the big guy, forget his name at the moment, placed saving face over revealing he screwed up so badly it would think their whole operation.

...basically without Mont D'or running operations they'd be fucked lol
    smoothie came under fire because while she was a sweet commander and thus third strongest of the crew, with katakuri and big mom herself, she was having trouble with reiju. also, it was noted that while she has great authority over the crew, she seems to defer to baron tamago when **** goes down and even seems to ask him for advice on what to do. it's an interesting look at how the big mom pirates are structured and how big mom doesn't seem to like forward thinking among her kids/crew.