nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Exactly. One person I discussed with just couldn't take Crocodile as a threat in Marineford since he got beat by Luffy...Heavily ignoring he pretty much straight up would had killed Luffy in two of their three fights, Luffy still would had died after the third fight if nobody helped him, and Crocodile was tanking hits from Luffy who was still a physical monster.
    that's the interesting thing about one piece fights: almost anyone can beat anyone else. it all comes down to how skills and powers match up, experience, tactical thinking and just straight up willpower. there is a top tier to OP but stuff like this is very fluid.

keep in mind, teach was able to give shanks those scars when he wasn't even a division commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, that is how clickbait works. The actual argument is more logical and less incendiary.
    maybe. maybe not. i wouldn't say it's clickbait but there seems to be a general misconception among fans about the big mom pirates that i didn't know about.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh Blackbeard, the one character who basically flips the whole bounty system fans used like Dragon Ball power levels onto its head merely by being the most unpredictable danger in the series with literally a bounty of 0. Haha.

Oh Blackbeard, the one character who basically flips the whole bounty system fans used like Dragon Ball power levels onto its head merely by being the most unpredictable danger in the series with literally a bounty of 0. Haha.
    blackbeard probably had one of the biggest jumps in bounties of any character in one piece. literally from 0 to 2.2 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    blackbeard probably had one of the biggest jumps in bounties of any character in one piece. literally from 0 to 2.2 billion.
    Which I gotta admit, hot damn.

Extraordinary Member

Exactly. One person I discussed with just couldn't take Crocodile as a threat in Marineford since he got beat by Luffy...Heavily ignoring he pretty much straight up would had killed Luffy in two of their three fights, Luffy still would had died after the third fight if nobody helped him, and Crocodile was tanking hits from Luffy who was still a physical monster.
    It should also be noted that even to this point in the story Crocodile has some of the best control over and understanding of his devil fruit abilities in the series.

And even with all of this, he was pretty messed up after the Marineford war was done
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 06-20-2020 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It should also be noted that even to this point in the story Crocodile has some of the best control over and understanding of his devil fruit abilities in the series.

And even with all of this, he was pretty mess up after the Marineford war was done
    True, but damn did he leave his mark as the Wild Card there.

...I'm both impressed and terrified at the amount of work done in this

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

And even with all of this, he was pretty messed up after the Marineford war was done
    not many character left that war unmarked. only ones i can name offhand are Mihawk, doffy, and Hancock. i would say kuzan and kizaru but they ate some nasty hits as well. akainu got bitched up hard style.

Hey Vak, been a while.
    Yeah it has.
    How you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You told them you would break their spirits worse than you will break their bodies, if they ever show such insolence again, eh?

I respect your initiative.

Also, salutations. How've you been?

I'm sorry you don't enjoy your voice. As with all things Miburo, my voice is well endowed and charming.
    I've been... not good, but usual I guess. There's probably nothing wrong with my voice, but it doesn't match what I hear in my head.

How you been Mibsy?

Oh, we got a new kitten! It is adorable!

I'm good Vak. It's just me working short 5-7 hour shifts till things improved...But the recent spikes of cases strongly says not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Oh, we got a new kitten! It is adorable!
    Any pictures?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm good Vak. It's just me working short 5-7 hour shifts till things improved...But the recent spikes of cases strongly says not really.
    I have been social distancing like a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Any pictures?
    I don't really do the whole taking pictures of my pets thing. Heck, there is maybe only two or so pictures of myself online, none of which were posted by me (not like I'm going to forbid family from posting group pictures up that I'm in).

Mom works security at a lumber mill, and last night while she was doing a round she saw this little kitten all covered in grease and burrs. No other cat or kitten anywhere else in sight. Figuring it would get run over or otherwise die if left alone, she brought it home this morning. Luckily it seems to be lively and healthy, able to eat and drink fine. I think she's giving it a bath now.

We haven't determined the kitten's gender yet, but since it was found at the mill she decided it'll be named either Miller or Millie (Milly?).

And it is very cute!

tis been rough, vakanai. lost my aunt to covid and dealing with general stupidity of my family.

and my cousin is gonna get himself murdered one day.