Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    tis been rough, vakanai. lost my aunt to covid and dealing with general stupidity of my family.

and my cousin is gonna get himself murdered one day.
    My sympathies and condolences to you and your family. It's never easy losing someone, I still miss my aunt every day.

What sort of stupidity? And why is your cousin going to get himself murdered?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    My sympathies and condolences to you and your family. It's never easy losing someone, I still miss my aunt every day.

What sort of stupidity? And why is your cousin going to get himself murdered?
    my cousin........"special" in the head, if you get my meaning. and he seems to believe he can say and do whatever he wants because of this. like buy a gun.

as for the murdered part, he tends to jump into situations, trying to be a hero and believes that he can beat anyone's ass, just because he's big and bad. me and my mother have told him on multiple occasions not to do that or someone will kill him. he refuses to listen.

then today, i found out he was stirring up mess with my uncle. i won't go into details but that mess could potentially get my uncle killed. and he does this because no one in the family wants to deal with him and he wants to be in everyone's business.

my cousin........"special" in the head, if you get my meaning. and he seems to believe he can say and do whatever he wants because of this. like buy a gun.

as for the murdered part, he tends to jump into situations, trying to be a hero and believes that he can beat anyone's ass, just because he's big and bad. me and my mother have told him on multiple occasions not to do that or someone will kill him. he refuses to listen.

then today, i found out he was stirring up mess with my uncle. i won't go into details but that mess could potentially get my uncle killed. and he does this because no one in the family wants to deal with him and he wants to be in everyone's business.
    I believe in the right to bear arms (bare arms?) and gun ownership, but this doesn't sound like the type of person who should have a gun. Not at all.

I have an uncle my age kind of like this. Not special in the head exactly, but young stupid redneck who has been in and out of prison and the hospital for his stunts, and is lucky he isn't dead, so I get you. We actually love him though cause he's a good guy and family (and it takes more than blood for me to consider someone family), but sometimes that's worse because you're worried about the trouble he gets in. Hope your cousin calms down before anything bad happens.

I believe in the right to bear arms (bare arms?) and gun ownership, but this doesn't sound like the type of person who should have a gun. Not at all.

I have an uncle my age kind of like this. Not special in the head exactly, but young stupid redneck who has been in and out of prison and the hospital for his stunts, and is lucky he isn't dead, so I get you. We actually love him though cause he's a good guy and family (and it takes more than blood for me to consider someone family), but sometimes that's worse because you're worried about the trouble he gets in. Hope your cousin calms down before anything bad happens.
    thanks.

he's been trying to add various family members on facebook but everyone knows how petty and drama hungry he is. needless to say, i don't want him around my nephews.

Black Clover: Yup, just as I thought would happen and Noelle 2-for-2 on impalement. Unfortunately, I doubt it looks like she's going to get her ass kicked in the next chapter.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

thanks.

he's been trying to add various family members on facebook but everyone knows how petty and drama hungry he is. needless to say, i don't want him around my nephews.
    I just don't understand some people's need for drama, especially from family.

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

I ironed my bed sheets last week. Normally I just do the pillows, but last week I decided to actually iron the sheets (because the edge of the sheet was all crinkled, and it always annoyed me).

It really made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    DaiRanger!

I've only ever watched two Sentai series. Gokaiger (because it was ****ing amaze-balls), and DaiRanger (when Shout! released the DVDs. Unfortunately, thanks to Hasbro putting the kibosh on that, we're not likely to get any more ... which is a shame, because if they released Kyuranger or Toqger DVDs, I would on that like a fat kid on a cupcake).

Meanwhile, this morning on Amazon, I bought the Super Ninja Steel DVD set (because it was never released in Australia, and there's a huge gap in my episode archive). The things we do as collectors .

I just don't understand some people's need for drama, especially from family.
    No. I've learned, the last few years, to always avoid the people who loudly proclaim how much they hate constant drama. Ninety percent of the time, they are the people causing all that drama.

My ex was like that. He would settle into an area, get friends, get housemates, get a job, get colleagues, get a relationship ... and then everything would turn toxic, and after a year, things would be so unsalvageable that he'd pick up, run away to somewhere else ... settle down, and the cycle would repeat. Everyone who ever tried to help him just got slapped in the face (because some people don't like being asked to be an adult).

After a while, you can't do anything about those kind of people, you just have to avoid them and hope for the best.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeRangerPete View Post
    I ironed my bed sheets last week. Normally I just do the pillows, but last week I decided to actually iron the sheets (because the edge of the sheet was all crinkled, and it always annoyed me).

It really made a difference.

DaiRanger!

I've only ever watched two Sentai series. Gokaiger (because it was ****ing amaze-balls), and DaiRanger (when Shout! released the DVDs. Unfortunately, thanks to Hasbro putting the kibosh on that, we're not likely to get any more ... which is a shame, because if they released Kyuranger or Toqger DVDs, I would on that like a fat kid on a cupcake).

Meanwhile, this morning on Amazon, I bought the Super Ninja Steel DVD set (because it was never released in Australia, and there's a huge gap in my episode archive). The things we do as collectors .

No. I've learned, the last few years, to always avoid the people who loudly proclaim how much they hate constant drama. Ninety percent of the time, they are the people causing all that drama.

My ex was like that. He would settle into an area, get friends, get housemates, get a job, get colleagues, get a relationship ... and then everything would turn toxic, and after a year, things would be so unsalvageable that he'd pick up, run away to somewhere else ... settle down, and the cycle would repeat. Everyone who ever tried to help him just got slapped in the face (because some people don't like being asked to be an adult).

After a while, you can't do anything about those kind of people, you just have to avoid them and hope for the best.
    Hope I never run into people like that luckily I keep to myself mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    They look pretty cool and all, but the number of anthropomorphised animal races they’ve got now is getting ridiculous.

As playable races we’ve got: 2 x cat people; 2 x bird people; 1 x lizard people; 1 x snake people; 1 x frog people; 1 x elephant people; 1 x tortoise/turtle people; 1 x fish people (and no, I don’t mean Tritons, actual fish-people); 1 x dragon people; 1 x dragon-dog people; bear, boar, wolf, cat and rat versions of Shifters; plus centaurs, minotaurs and satyrs.

As non-playable races, off the top of my head, we’ve got: 1 x fish people; 1 x shark people; 1 x toad people; 1 x hippo people; 1 x hyena people; plus werebears, wereboars, wererats, weretigers and werewolves.

It’s getting to be like a convention of furries.
    Lol I never realized that. Time for a furry campaign.

Extraordinary Member

new one piece out.

the various high ranking members of the beast pirates are giving our boys trouble.

i won't spoil more than that. :P
    spoilers:
    I wonder if Yamato is someone we know.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: Yup, just as I thought would happen and Noelle 2-for-2 on impalement. Unfortunately, I doubt it looks like she's going to get her ass kicked in the next chapter.
    GO NOELLE!!!

It's probably not going to do anything since we've already seen Vanica survive this, but still... STAB FOR THE WIN!

The chapter in general does a great job of making Vanica and Megicula seem terrifying.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 06-21-2020 at 12:17 PM.

well, time to see how good "the last of us 2" is. i can't wait.

(20 minutes later)

........................and 2020 just keeps kicking me in the dick.

Extraordinary Member

well, time to see how good "the last of us 2" is. i can't wait.

(20 minutes later)

........................and 2020 just keeps kicking me in the dick.
    Is it not good or are you having trouble accessing the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Is it not good or are you having trouble accessing the game?
    oh i can't play the game. no ps4. i just decided to watch a LP of it.

and it was a mistake. i don't like this game.

Extraordinary Member

oh i can't play the game. no ps4. i just decided to watch a LP of it.

and it was a mistake. i don't like this game.
    Ok, what do you dislike about the game from the LP your watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ok, what do you dislike about the game from the LP your watching?
    the game looks great. it's the story that is **** to me.

i know the story tried to tell but they told it in crappy way. and the ending is so damn depressing, that even if i could play the game, i wouldn't.