Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Looks like fun. Glad they're expanding the mechanics in the game a fair bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hopefully it gets ported to the Nintendo Switch like he N. Sane Trilogy did.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

I might've preferred Twintelle - for uh, obvious reasons - but aesthetically and mechanically speaking, Min Min is overall a far more complete representative of the game.

Extraordinary Member

RIP Joel Schumacher

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

all grievence are gone. he made "lost boys" and "falling down".

rip, joel.

Extraordinary Member

Aang, Zuko, and Korra are gonna be skins in Smash, for Merlin, Susanoo, and Skadi

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    all grievence are gone. he made "lost boys" and "falling down".

rip, joel.
    The guy did apologize for Batman and Robin, and Forever did have some good ideas (plus Kilmer had potential as Batman). I liked what I did see from "Phone Booth". RIP

In other news, newest rumors regarding the Flash movie involve Michael Keaton as Batman. Will he finally be able to turn his head in the Batsuit?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    The guy did apologize for Batman and Robin, and Forever did have some good ideas (plus Kilmer had potential as Batman). I liked what I did see from "Phone Booth". RIP

In other news, newest rumors regarding the Flash movie involve Michael Keaton as Batman. Will he finally be able to turn his head in the Batsuit?
    i can give forever something of a past, given the re-examination of it and as part of a story arc for bruce. i can even forgive carey's riddler because i realized he was doing a homage to frank gorshin's take on the character. seriously, look at both of them side by side and you can see carey's inspiration for it.

but two face? nope. i love Tommy lee jones but i hated his two face.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....The increasing case numbers of people catching Coronavirus is really making going to work unbearable....Because customers are getting more picky and annoyed at guidelines I'm telling them about.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i can give forever something of a past, given the re-examination of it and as part of a story arc for bruce. i can even forgive carey's riddler because i realized he was doing a homage to frank gorshin's take on the character. seriously, look at both of them side by side and you can see carey's inspiration for it.

but two face? nope. i love Tommy lee jones but i hated his two face.
    I'll freely admit that I have a special place in my heart for Batman Forever, because I remember watching it on TV one Sunday night as a kid and getting to stay up past my bedtime to finish it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

You're welcome for the nightmares of Luffy-faced Goku.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

You're welcome for the nightmares of Luffy-faced Goku.
    Meh, I see no difference.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!