Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Cool.

What class is your lion-man character?

I'm thinking of trying out DM-ing a one-shot just to see how if I can pull off that role at all.
    Yeah that means he is in the Greek themed world, I heard it’s awesome. : Second gen player, has done 4 settings.:

Fantastic Member

Mother's Basement builds his perfect Saturday morning anime lineup:

Extraordinary Member

Watching the Season 4 finale of MHa on Toonami.

God damn, say what you will about Endeavor but when the guy goes, he goes hard

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Watching the Season 4 finale of MHa on Toonami.

God damn, say what you will about Endeavor but when the guy goes, he goes hard
    Oh absolutely.

He is a very capable, effective and overall impressive hero deserving of the number one spot based on his performances alone. But he's also an abusive **** of a person who deserves a ton of trash for what he did to his family.

It's conflicting dynamic and the fact that he's become aware of it and is struggling with how to deal with it that makes him an interesting character. It also helps that there are actual consequences for his past actions and that they're not just swept under the narrative rug like with somebody else from the same series.

*stares at Bakugou*

He's a little ****.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Oh absolutely.

He is a very capable, effective and overall impressive hero deserving of the number one spot based on his performances alone. But he's also an abusive **** of a person who deserves a ton of trash for what he did to his family.

It's conflicting dynamic and the fact that he's become aware of it and is struggling with how to deal with it that makes him an interesting character. It also helps that there are actual consequences for his past actions and that they're not just swept under the narrative rug like with somebody else from the same series.

*stares at Bakugou*

He's a little ****.
    and some people don't like that.

i mean, about endeavor getting development. not bakugou. everyone knows he's a little ****.

reading "shaman king: red crimson".

it's probably my favorite spin-off of the original SK so far. we actually get to see what ten and Jeanne were like as a couple and it's quite nice.

but also, we get some good jun and pailong goodness. seriously, i love these two.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    reading "shaman king: red crimson".

it's probably my favorite spin-off of the original SK so far. we actually get to see what ten and Jeanne were like as a couple and it's quite nice.

but also, we get some good jun and pailong goodness. seriously, i love these two.
    Yeah, and Shaman King:Remix even gives us a cute story of Anna and Yoh on their first actual date. Though I still wonder why the hell Ryu and Tamao haven't gotten into a relationship yet. They apparently have a ton of history together following the time-skip and have a noticeable chemistry going on as adults.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, and Shaman King:Remix even gives us a cute story of Anna and Yoh on their first actual date. Though I still wonder why the hell Ryu and Tamao haven't gotten into a relationship yet. They apparently have a ton of history together following the time-skip and have a noticeable chemistry going on as adults.
    i know, right? it makes too much sense for them to hook, especially since they live together.

it's clear that jun loves the **** out of pailong but still has guilt over her father killing him and turning him into her personal Zombo. but pailong still cares about jun and wants to stay with her as long as he can.

Cool.

What class is your lion-man character?

I'm thinking of trying out DM-ing a one-shot just to see how if I can pull off that role at all.
    He’s a fighter with Battle master as his subclass.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Oh absolutely.

*stares at Bakugou*

He's a little ****.
    I for one don't mind Endeavor getting development, because it involves him acknowledging his past actions and admitting to himself and his victims that he was a horrible person and doesn't deserve their forgiveness and brushing his past actions under the rug, but wants to earn that forgiveness. And if they never forgive him, then so be it, that's the bed he made by his past actions trying to best All Might. Hell, he tells them he's going to buy and pay for them to live in a house away from him and the building where their abuse took place. There's no sugarcoating or ignoring everything he's done.

Bakugou... well, Bakugou hasn't really changed how he interacts with anyone, especially Izuku. Izuku just ignores that Bakugou verbally, emotionally, and physically abused him for most of his life and treats him as a friend while Bakugou still treats him like ****. And noone else acknowledges it either, not All Might, not Inko, not Aizawa, no one. In fact, they treat the two as friends despite their interactions proving otherwise. Closest we got to Bakugou development was the Provisional License Exam, and even then still got his license despite not really changing what caused him to fail in the first place (his abusive attitude towards everyone around him, even civilians who need his help).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I for one don't mind Endeavor getting development, because it involves him acknowledging his past actions and admitting to himself and his victims that he was a horrible person and doesn't deserve their forgiveness and brushing his past actions under the rug, but wants to earn that forgiveness. And if they never forgive him, then so be it, that's the bed he made by his past actions trying to best All Might. Hell, he tells them he's going to buy and pay for them to live in a house away from him and the building where their abuse took place. There's no sugarcoating or ignoring everything he's done.

Bakugou... well, Bakugou hasn't really changed how he interacts with anyone, especially Izuku. Izuku just ignores that Bakugou verbally, emotionally, and physically abused him for most of his life and treats him as a friend while Bakugou still treats him like ****. And noone else acknowledges it either, not All Might, not Inko, not Aizawa, no one. In fact, they treat the two as friends despite their interactions proving otherwise. Closest we got to Bakugou development was the Provisional License Exam, and even then still got his license despite not really changing what caused him to fail in the first place (his abusive attitude towards everyone around him, even civilians who need his help).
    Look on the bright side: Shigaraki is probably going to cripple him by the end of this arc.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

What if Godzilla was one of us? Just a stranger on a bus...

Godzilla only knows what I’d be without you.

sooner or later, godzilla's gonna cut you down.