A Metroid-vania game with DMC and God of War elements as well as a Bloodborne atmosphere? Sign me up.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-30-2020 at 12:40 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

A Metroid-vania game with DMC and God of War elements as well as a Bloodborne atmosphere? Sign me up.
    Looks cool.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

had my eye on this game for a while. i thought it was a "blasphemous" sequel at first. lol

Meet the Japanese man who holds the world's only master's degree in ninja studies

The master's degree course started in 2018, a year after Mie University established the International Ninja Research Center in Iga -- the first in the world dedicated to the ninja studies.
    Apart from history, students also learn traditional fighting and survival skills, including basic martial arts and how to traverse mountainous areas while remaining undetected.
    Oh, if only this was offered at my school when I went to college.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Just getting into more Battletech lore and ended up reading this.

Yorinaga Kurita essentially defeated Morgan Kell in the fight. In the end, Kurita feigned the failure of his right PPC, then surprisingly used it to shoot off the Archer's right arm. Kell's critically damaged 'Mech toppled to its knees right in front of Kurita's Warhammer who then fired all weapons at Kell's Archer ("Alpha strike") at pointblank range, but miraculously missed with each and every weapon although Kell did not even move. Conversely, Kell fired his long-range missile launchers. The missiles failed to arm due to the very short range; their impact did crack open the canopy of Kurita's 'Mech, however. Kurita fired all his weapons once more, only to completely miss Kell again.

The mysterious event has never been given a satisfactory explanation. Kurita later claimed that he had had the Archer plain in his sights at very short range, but then Kell's 'Mech had inexplicably disappeared from all sensors all of a sudden, despite standing still, and the salvo missed because the targeting computer could not acquire a lock. Similarly, Chu-sa Narimasa Asano, then a Marauder pilot with the Second Sword of Light, later recounted how the Archer had disappeared from all sensors despite being in plain sight.
    ...Is Morgan Kell a Jedi? O_o

He sorta got the look alright.

Extraordinary Member

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

This is both haunting and relevant to the current times.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    despite how poor his public image was at that time, Pete had friends.

Never would have seen this coming

2020 is truly insane

Last edited by Gryphon; 06-30-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Yes, it is. And sadly, it's gonna eat up my wallet throughout the Summer and Fall.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 06-30-2020 at 10:16 PM.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Update:

Well that dumpster fire of a relationship is through. Also netted her by writing her a love song just for her ( music runs in my family.)

Good news is she ate it up and loving it.

Bad news: Given I am “ white who can tan with a Afro” ( aka not all white) but given from the South there is a issue. She’s black and my family is pissed. Well Zi do not give a shot. She makes me happy and I stand by that.

I am
    Not letting racism ruin my romantic bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Update:

Well that dumpster fire of a relationship is through. Also netted her by writing her a love song just for her ( music runs in my family.)

Good news is she ate it up and loving it.

Bad news: Given I am “ white who can tan with a Afro” ( aka not all white) but given from the South there is a issue. She’s black and my family is pissed. Well Zi do not give a shot. She makes me happy and I stand by that.

I am
    Not letting racism ruin my romantic bliss.
    good on ya, chou.

also, being a black man from the south, i approve of you putting your personal happiness over what anyone else thinks. if she makes you happy, then she could be green-skinned from Europa for all i care. you do you and you take care of her.