Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cthulhu, how to put it nicely... You may be putting on a Batman cowl, and calling yourself Bathomet, but you are not fooling anyone

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Got some of the 18 Dragon Slaying Palms sort of effects in there. Nice. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Cthulhu, how to put it nicely... You may be putting on a Batman cowl, and calling yourself Bathomet, but you are not fooling anyone

Cthulhu, that is the worst Batman cosplay ever and you should be ashamed.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    It seems like they're giving Shoto his fair due here. But we'll see how it all goes down.

I can see them saying that Zuko wins due to being more skilled or something, probably also has better physical stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    It seems like they're giving Shoto his fair due here. But we'll see how it all goes down.

I can see them saying that Zuko wins due to being more skilled or something, probably also has better physical stats.
    Which is bull shit given Shotos over all fire power.

I want so say that Zuko does have better physical stats, actually, given he can cut solid rock apart with his swords and split a laquerware table with his kicks. One supposes he could block and disperse the fire as well.

Of course, all Todoroki has to do is like, wink in his general direction and he'd get frosted over worse than the time he tried to ambush Katara at the North Pole.

It's not like Zuko is weak or anything, but even if they spotted him Sozin's comet this is a terrible matchup.

Mecha VS Foot Soldiers!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I want so say that Zuko does have better physical stats, actually, given he can cut solid rock apart with his swords and split a laquerware table with his kicks. One supposes he could block and disperse the fire as well.

Of course, all Todoroki has to do is like, wink in his general direction and he'd get frosted over worse than the time he tried to ambush Katara at the North Pole.

It's not like Zuko is weak or anything, but even if they spotted him Sozin's comet this is a terrible matchup.
    They'll most likely give Zuko better speed, since he's got lightning bending feats.

(Bender lightning doesn't tend to get treated as being the same thing around here, since it's not natural lightning, but that's something others could reasonably disagree on)

I hate how plausible that train of thought is, lol

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I hate how plausible that train of thought is, lol
    All in all, it's not like Zuko doesn't have some advantages over Todoroki.

As mentioned, he's got better physical stats and his more skilled in close quarters combat. He can also actually manipulate fire on top of producing it, while Todoroki can just produce it.

The question how they have him deal with the initial massive ice attack. They might bring up examples like Bakugo blast a hole through it and Aizawa and Mr. Compress managing to dodge/back away from it.

We'll see.

Extraordinary Member

All in all, it's not like Zuko doesn't have some advantages over Todoroki.

As mentioned, he's got better physical stats and his more skilled in close quarters combat. He can also actually manipulate fire on top of producing it, while Todoroki can just produce it.

The question how they have him deal with the initial massive ice attack. They might bring up examples like Bakugo blast a hole through it and Aizawa and Mr. Compress managing to dodge/back away from it.

We'll see.
    I imagine Stain will also get brought up as an example of how a quick dude with sharp things can give Todoroki trouble.