God damned online classes, dead lines. 2 quiz’s, a test, now. Just rip and reared. **** it, need sleep.

Edit: Other reasons n was so up late doing this stuff was Ai had to cook and clean. She works so hard so had to sleep it off.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 09-18-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg passed away last night.

May her memory be a blessing.

So, there are rumors that Stephen King may write a sequel to IT.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-19-2020 at 06:11 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, there are rumors that Stephen King may write a sequel toI T.
    It Two? Not It? Itty Bitty?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

he's dropped a few hints that Pennywise might have survived over the last couple decades so with the success of the movies it's not that surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Damn, 18 isn't only brutal in a fight, but verbally as well.

Also, I want to know why she owes 17 a live tiger... Or an organ. They didn't really specify which she owes him.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

Also, I want to know why she owes 17 a live tiger... Or an organ. They didn't really specify which she owes him.
    And yet she still doesn't stop Vegeta from kidnapping her boyfriend and forcing him to play scary survival-horror games for his amusement.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

And yet she still doesn't stop Vegeta from kidnapping her boyfriend and forcing him to play scary survival-horror games for his amusement.
    to be fair those all happened before the androids if memory serves, don't think Vegeta appeared in the Krillin let's play series after the first couple games

Extraordinary Member

I like to think that 18 knows that Vegeta can utterly destroy her in an actual fight at this point so she goes for a verbal destruction since he'll never catch up to her in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

I assume it's the tiger. He probably wants it for his ranger work.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-20-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

So, I was always gonna get DMC5 Special Edition. I got the Special Edition for 4 and playing as Vergil was incredibly fun.

There was never really a question of whether I'd buy it or not, I'm already in.

However, if I had been on the fence even slightly, hearing Vergil's theme song would have gotten me to buy it. This song absolutely slaps. It slaps my entire bod into the underworld and back.

to be fair those all happened before the androids if memory serves, don't think Vegeta appeared in the Krillin let's play series after the first couple games
    Krillin mentions in the most recent videos that Vegeta still shoves him into a room, though it's a question of whether it's against his own will anymore.

Krillin mentions in the most recent videos that Vegeta still shoves him into a room, though it's a question of whether it's against his own will anymore.
    Krillin lets him do it out of pity at this point, since Vegeta's life is basically a never-ending fall out of the tree of humiliation where he hits every single branch on his way down without Goku. Who, ironically, is the only person in the world who legitimately likes Vegeta.

No, not even Bulma likes him. She's with him because... well, because she's a terrible person too, and Vegeta refuses to actually be chased away by her horribleness out of a desire not to be out-horribled by anyone.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Looks like some trippy fun. Also seeing some elements of House of M. It's got my attention for sure.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Looks like some trippy fun. Also seeing some elements of House of M. It's got my attention for sure.
    What the......wow, that's definitely bizarre.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.