Page 111 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 36799

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, the venture bros. season finale happened. what happened?

well.........

spoilers:
    hank went on a coma quest after walking in on hank and his girlfriend banging.

the action man, who was in a coma himself, told him the name of his mother, whom rusty drove off because he doesn't know how to handle women. and hints that it's probably part of the reason why his gf fucked his brother

the monarch has been upgraded to a level 10 villian. 21 was upgraded as well and i think he's the monarch's partner now, since Dr. Mrs. the monarch is on the council.

the monarch and Dr. venture now know they are brothers.

and hank has vanished to, in his words, "find himself and grow up".
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wait, so Hank walked in on himself banging his girlfriend? Or is there another Hank on the show. I haven't watched it in a long while, so I'm honestly wondering.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    Wait, so Hank walked in on himself banging his girlfriend? Or is there another Hank on the show. I haven't watched it in a long while, so I'm honestly wondering.
    end of spoilers

smart ass. lol
    spoilers:
    naw. there was a blizzard created by a guildsman to get the attention of a OSI agent he was in love with. (long story there). hank, like his dad it turns out, goes out into the blizzard to "save his girlfriend" when she doesn't answer his texts. he bashes his head on a fire hydrant and is saved by a weird extra from a earlier season. he tracks her down, delierious from blood loss and a cracked skull, and find her in bed with dean.
    end of spoilers

smart ass. lol
    spoilers:
    naw. there was a blizzard created by a guildsman to get the attention of a OSI agent he was in love with. (long story there). hank, like his dad it turns out, goes out into the blizzard to "save his girlfriend" when she doesn't answer his texts. he bashes his head on a fire hydrant and is saved by a weird extra from a earlier season. he tracks her down, delierious from blood loss and a cracked skull, and find her in bed with dean.
    end of spoilers
    I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I was honestly wondering if there was another character named spoilers:
    Hank
    end of spoilers on the show.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I was honestly wondering if there was another character named spoilers:
    Hank
    end of spoilers on the show.
    i know. just bustin ya chops. :P

but seriously, this was a good season IMO. we got a better look into the guild's operations. monarch has been a lot of development over the last few seasons. and we got some answers to some questions that have been nagging fans since the show started.

not to mention, rusty was showing how damn competent he's become since taking over ven-tech.

- C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Fancy term is 'Non-emergency Medical Transportation' ... but basically I take people who can't otherwise get to medical appointments ... to medical appointments at no cost to them, as it's a function of Medicaid/Medicare.

But that's awesome ! It's always nice to be able to take care of school faster so you can get that degree. What are you after, if I may ask ?
    Nice my mother used to do that! I’m working on my bachelors in criminal justice.

I’m working on

There’s some new Baki Dou stuff out. I was let down by the Musashi arc with the exception of a few things. I’m interested to see where this goes.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Nice my mother used to do that! I’m working on my bachelors in criminal justice.

I’m working on
    What are your plans afterwards?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    What are your plans afterwards?
    Right now just for Law Enforcement. I’m thinking about pursuing a law degree at some point though. We’ll see.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Wendy looks an awful lot like a legit Peach...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

new japan chris jericho is a scary fucker.

new japan chris jericho is a scary fucker.
    And a master of disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    And a master of disguise.
    EVIL found that out the hard way.

Meh.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.