My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Huh, so found out an interesting little factoid dropped by Rumiko Takahashi about Inuyasha recently: Kagome is kinda immortal. According to her explanation, whenever Kagome went back to the Feudal Era, her body would cease aging. She only ages in the present since that's the era where she originates and temporal energies can't affect her when she enters the past and she won't start aging again for at least another 500 years(when she's actually born). Convoluted, but I suppose this will make InuKag fans happy with the knowledge that Inuyasha won't outlive her.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Huh, so found out an interesting little factoid dropped by Rumiko Takahashi about Inuyasha recently: Kagome is kinda immortal. According to her explanation, whenever Kagome went back to the Feudal Era, her body would cease aging. She only ages in the present since that's the era where she originates and temporal energies can't affect her when she enters the past and she won't start aging again for at least another 500 years(when she's actually born). Convoluted, but I suppose this will make InuKag fans happy with the knowledge that Inuyasha won't outlive her.
    I wouldn't call her "immortal". I'd say she's more extremely long-lived since she won't start aging normally for another 500 years, and you didn't say she can't die from injury or illness before then.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Huh, that's the same as what happened to Samurai Jack.

And now Kagome can appear as she used to in the new Yashahime series.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

That kind of makes sense in universe.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I wouldn't call her "immortal". I'd say she's more extremely long-lived since she won't start aging normally for another 500 years, and you didn't say she can't die from injury or illness before then.
    Well yeah, that's why I said "kinda". She can still be killed like any other human, though illness may be iffy because of spiritual esoterics(I mean, she ignores miasma and resisted all types of toxins like no one's business, and that's when her powers had a limiter on them).
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 10-06-2020 at 10:19 AM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

One Punch Man Webcomic:

A brilliant plan, ruined by one small detail.

spoilers:
    Did you not think to check if your cyborgs were as powerful as Metal Bat before trying to jump him?
    end of spoilers

Love this comic, such a lot of fun!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Man, Saber is really extra with its transformations. Wonder how they'll streamline it in future episodes.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

That was the coolest thing I['ve seen in a while
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

AoT:No Spoilers. Just sadness.

MHA and Black Clover: Seems both Asta and Deku are going on freaky mindtrips this week, only Asta's involves him going all Hollow Ichigo if he doesn't stop the Devil from possessing him while Izuku is going into a mental battle with Shigaraki and AFO.

My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Really looking forward to the next season. The joint training arc is a lot of fun, and before that we have the Todoroki family drama, and then the My Villain Academia arc will finally be animated.

Just great stuff all around.