Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so..........what i miss?
    Welcome back buddy!

How you been?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Welcome back buddy, good to see you.

Hope things are better now.

Let's see now... oh Zoro got some really sweet animations for his fight with Kamazo, seen here and here.
    that be some dank animation right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Welcome back buddy!

How you been?
    been doing good. creatively, feeling great.

figured i'd share this with you all. if you were all curious to know what my character in my novel look like..........

Last edited by master of read; 10-07-2020 at 11:28 AM.

figured i'd share this with you all. if you were all curious to know what my character in my novel look like..........
    I'm definitely curious! Glad to know you're doing great too!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Looking cool.

So is this for a new novel or your New World book?

Looking cool.

So is this for a new novel or your New World book?
    those are the main cast for the first book and the main line series.

i plan to have her do the dracula royal family next but that will be a few more days. she does great work for the price.

Now those are some sweet character designs. Thanks for sharing MoR, and it's good to have you back, bro.

As for stuff that's been going on, well, we're getting a Godzilla anime series produced by Studio BONES and Orange. Hopefully, that will wash away the shame that is Godzilla Earth.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Now those are some sweet character designs. Thanks for sharing MoR, and it's good to have you back, bro.

As for stuff that's been going on, well, we're getting a Godzilla anime series produced by Studio BONES and Orange. Hopefully, that will wash away the shame that is Godzilla Earth.
    good to see ya, bud. i originally found her on fivver to do a zelda and sonic pic for a vid i wanted to do. she did such good work, i went back to her to do these portraits and she blew me out of the water.

hmmmm promising start. hope the godzilla series is as good as the animated series based off the american 90s movies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Oooh, I'd miss that. That's a great line up of creatives on the project. Hope it all comes together for something really fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    A sad androgynous pink-haired person with a bully in her body fought a brain-eating monster that was worn by a guy with a terrible past. And as Subby said, LoTR is ditching the goonies and getting boobies. No word yet on if there will be incest, but considering the most influential fantasy story in the fiction is copying off the edgy story's homework, I wouldn't put it past them.
    I did enjoy that fight. Eddie and Crona have some odd similarities that made it quite enjoyable. And I'm glad Crona won, was rooting for them but I expected Eddie to win. Had totally forgotten about the black blood covering and entire city feat.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Happy to have you back, MoR!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Oooh, I'd miss that. That's a great line up of creatives on the project. Hope it all comes together for something really fun.

I did enjoy that fight. Eddie and Crona have some odd similarities that made it quite enjoyable. And I'm glad Crona won, was rooting for them but I expected Eddie to win. Had totally forgotten about the black blood covering and entire city feat.
    was rooting for eddie a bit but being reminded on what crona could do, i changed my mind mid vid.

still, kumogawa is very proud of them.

Extraordinary Member

Now I want to see them pit Knull against Goku Black. See if the symbiotes can finally get a win against the pink hair

Extraordinary Member

was rooting for eddie a bit but being reminded on what crona could do, i changed my mind mid vid.

still, kumogawa is very proud of them.
    Kumagawa read one of their poems out loud as a gesture of celebration, knowing full well that the poem would make him so depressed that a vortex of sadness nearly swallowed an entire city around him.

It was a joke.