My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Since there is little or no actual Federal involvement in the COVID responses here in the U.S., each State has become a country onto themselves. My Governor has done a very good job so far, though I am concerned. He tried to open what he could during the summer, and now he's wavering about fully locking the state down again.

For him, next year an election year. I think that is going to play a part in his response, however, we did get our number down dramatically.

So I don't know if we are in for another major lockdown, or not.

And yeah, sorry Beadle, Nik, and everyone else hit hard by this one way or another.
    good for ya, tami.

sadly, i'm in texas and our governor has been a right jackass. thankfully, houston's mayor has been doing what he can.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    good for ya, tami.

sadly, i'm in texas and our governor has been a right jackass. thankfully, houston's mayor has been doing what he can.
    Since March I've spent close to 90% of my time at home. I've only socialized in person twice (most other times have been online or via Zoom), and there have been times when going outside has given me mild anxiety. So, there is a price to pay for taking it to the opposite extreme. But if it means saving lives, then I'm good with it.

I wish the Governors of Texas and other similar states weren't 'jackasses', and I hope you stay safe.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Wow, with everything going on, I completely forgot about this.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    oh please, wiz. we know jon and felicia are more than friends.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Jeez, and I thought my work hours being changed would help me out but I'm feeling surprisingly tired than ever.

Extraordinary Member

One Piece: We get several developments on various fronts in this chapter.

The Akazaya nine steel themselves as Kaido comes at them seriously

The details of Queen's new plague are explained and he starts off a dangerous new game. I'd say poor Apoo, but he kinda has it coming due to being a little ****.

And Yamato gives a declaration of protection for Momo and is ready to kick some ass. Really looking forward to seeing what Kaido's kid can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    And a new demonic duo is born and about to test their newfound bond against quite a formidable opponent. I can't wait to see what new abilities Liebe and Asta will unlock together and how well they function as a collaborative unit. We also get full confirmation that Lichita is Asta's mother.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It seems like Liebe knew all along that Asta was Lichita's son, or at least had a hunch, which explains some of their interactions. Looking forward to seeing both this new duo can pull off and what Nacht and his demons are capable of.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Once again, Ochako shows off what a clever fighter that she is and Toga doesn't get the answer that she was looking for(and it looks like the type of "like/love" that she meant towards Ochako was actually platonic; that's going to disappoint Toga x Izuku x Ochako shippers). Meanwhile, Shigaraki is still having a hard time recovering from his injuries and is still having a mental battle with his inner AFO. While some heroes arrive as backup, Gigantomachia and the villains come for the final showdown.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, Toga seemed to have hoped that Ochako would just allow her to do whatever, but that's just not going to happen. Shigaraki's groups offers her more freedom so that's naturally what Toga's going with even if it hurts her.

I'm glad that Iida and Nejire have reached the main battle. It would be real nice if they could get to show off a bit too. And Dabi's expression on the last page is interesting.
    end of spoilers

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It occurs to me that Uravity should actually be able to deal with Gigantomachia fairly trivially, no? Tap him once, have any other hero hit him up, let him drift into space.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It occurs to me that Uravity should actually be able to deal with Gigantomachia fairly trivially, no? Tap him once, have any other hero hit him up, let him drift into space.
    I am also of the opinion that Ochako should definitely launch more bitches into space.

Alas, a man can only dream.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Well, he's be the biggest thing she's ever used her quirk on so I imagine that the strain of it would be too much for her before he reached space.

And getting close to him without getting mushed is probably really difficult.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he could anchor himself to the ground.

It's not a bad idea. But I don't think it's that easy to execute.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I am also of the opinion that Ochako should definitely launch more bitches into space.

Alas, a man can only dream.
    She's trying to not Kill people here, so yeah... that's not happening

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    She's trying to not Kill people here, so yeah... that's not happening
    Even the sweetest cinnamon bun can have a start of darkness.

Uravity? More like Urevengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, Toga seemed to have hoped that Ochako would just allow her to do whatever, but that's just not going to happen. Shigaraki's groups offers her more freedom so that's naturally what Toga's going with even if it hurts her.

I'm glad that Iida and Nejire have reached the main battle. It would be real nice if they could get to show off a bit too. And Dabi's expression on the last page is interesting.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Meanwhile, Shigaraki is just getting ridiculous at this point. He's a spider now!

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Even the sweetest cinnamon bun can have a start of darkness.

Uravity? More like Urevengeance.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.