Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Maybe those I'll come later. I haven't heard of a spinoff musou game getting this much dlc support aside from the LoZ one so maybe there's a chance lol
    IIRC there's supposed to be one more planned DLC pack, maybe all the new missions are in that one.

I know that Xenoverse 1 usually had its DLC distributed like that. One pack with mainly characters and side missions then one with new that + story missions.

Blue Exorcist: So, I guess we have both a new speed and destruction feat for Rin (and I vastly underestimated the size of the Illuminati's ship since it easily eclipses mountains) and he's back to his classic look. And damn, I guess this fight really was inevitable, though it's essentially them just venting at each other for being oblivious idiots.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've recently got caught up in Genshin Impact, but I've managed to not spend a dime.

Helps that I pulled Fischl and Razor among my first few pulls and I like playing with them, so I'm not super-tempted yet. They're also apparently considered quite high tier so that's neat (hope you don't mind the humble-brag).
    I didn't get those characters and any of the 5 stars but I'm surprisingly been patient on grinding despite how slow it's getting. Haha.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Maybe those I'll come later. I haven't heard of a spinoff musou game getting this much dlc support aside from the LoZ one so maybe there's a chance lol
    i can hope. but i'm waiting until i get some new missions before i buy more DLC.

charlotte cracker is a utter beast.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Blue Exorcist: So, I guess we have both a new speed and destruction feat for Rin (and I vastly underestimated the size of the Illuminati's ship since it easily eclipses mountains) and he's back to his classic look. And damn, I guess this fight really was inevitable, though it's essentially them just venting at each other for being oblivious idiots.
    I do like that Rin has found the inner strength to just shut up Satan for now, that was a cool sequence. And his reaction to finding out that Yukio has attempted to kill himself was also nice.

And yeah, this fight was bound to happen. No matter their approach or reasoning, Rin and Yukio were never able to just talk things out and built up a lot of pent up anger, sadness and concern for each other. Right now this is all they can do to get through to each other.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I didn't get those characters and any of the 5 stars but I'm surprisingly been patient on grinding despite how slow it's getting. Haha.
    Oh, I don't have any 5 star-character either. It's a very addictive game to be honest even if I'm just grinding a bit every day. I like playing with my friend is the thing, it's nice during corona times.

Oh, I don't have any 5 star-character either. It's a very addictive game to be honest even if I'm just grinding a bit every day. I like playing with my friend is the thing, it's nice during corona times.
    Oh definitely.

...I still keep Amber around mostly for the dancing bunny plush. XD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh definitely.

...I still keep Amber around mostly for the dancing bunny plush. XD
    I only ever bring out Amber when I need to light up fire totems and lanterns that spread out in one area.

I have Xiangling and her Guoba for weird fire plushy-ish shenanigans

So full disclosure, I've not read Boruto and I don't ever plan to, but help me out here.

Are these kids just completely in the dark about what Orochimaru used to do before he got his Hokage-level pardon?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

So full disclosure, I've not read Boruto and I don't ever plan to, but help me out here.

Are these kids just completely in the dark about what Orochimaru used to do before he got his Hokage-level pardon?
    Seems that way.

They just think he's Mitsuki's odd parent. Note that these characters don't really exist in the manga.

Orochimaru getting off completely scottfree is one of the legit dumb things about the Naruto ending/Boruto.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Probably, considering in the Naruto Gaiden manga Naruto and Sasuke treat him like an old friend and he's allowed to pretty much do whatever he wants with only one guy he could easily kill if he wanted to watch him.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Seems that way.

They just think he's Mitsuki's odd parent. Note that these characters don't really exist in the manga.

Orochimaru getting off completely scottfree is one of the legit dumb things about the Naruto ending/Boruto.
    Hmm, makes sense this would be filler. I mean, Rock Lee's son is in this group lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Probably, considering in the Naruto Gaiden manga Naruto and Sasuke treat him like an old friend and he's allowed to pretty much do whatever he wants with only one guy he could easily kill if he wanted to watch him.
    On the other hand, it would probably cost a lot of resources to actually, totally, finally kill Orochimaru with the number of contingencies he has anyway, but again I checked out before Boruto so I could very well be wrong.

Ninjas are aliens, DNA working like flash memory, and the introduction of straight up firearms I'm okay with enjoying - somewhat - completely out of context.

Been noticing that after some years, a villain character I made ultimately turns into a really flawed individual that can become a decent person and kinda did after a fall from grace.

A lot of years can apparently do that in my writing plans.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Going to sleep, if I wake up to some bullshit, I'm going to be very annoyed.

Take care of yourselves lads. Be safe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Going to sleep, if I wake up to some bullshit, I'm going to be very annoyed.

Take care of yourselves lads. Be safe.
    The trick is to expect bullshit, and wake up either to a lack of suprise, or elated at your good fortune.