Nik - It is truly a glorious day.
    The ferret is leaving the henhouse.

Cans for days mate.

Hope he gets hit by a bus.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Shawn Michaels and GOD vs. Vince and Shane McMahon at Backlash 2006
    i know of the match.

i mean the way you said vince's name. sounded like broken matt.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The ferret is leaving the henhouse.

Cans for days mate.

Hope he gets hit by a bus.
    Johnson’s gone?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Johnson’s gone?
    Not quite.

Johnson's adviser, known rat bastard and toxic malignant political influence Dominic Cummings, basically the UK equivalent of Steve Bannon except a bit more successful at staying in with the administration, has been fired. It was said he would leave by the end of the year but he was spotted leaving with the contents of his desk this afternoon.

Far too late to prevent the damage he's done but bloody good he's gone.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently there is a hostage situation at Ubisoft Montreal

Not quite.

Johnson's adviser, known rat bastard and toxic malignant political influence Dominic Cummings, basically the UK equivalent of Steve Bannon except a bit more successful at staying in with the administration, has been fired. It was said he would leave by the end of the year but he was spotted leaving with the contents of his desk this afternoon.

Far too late to prevent the damage he's done but bloody good he's gone.
    To give context:

This is the toxic arsehole who engineered Brexit, a feat he achieved largely by lying to the country about a mysteriously-absent extra £350M per week that would be freed up and given to the NHS if we left the EU. There’s a very good TV movie about it, where Benedict Cumberbatch plays Cummings.

This is the guy David Cameron famously described as “a career psychopath”.

This is the Machiavellian shitbag who’s completely unelected but basically runs government, and bullies cabinet ministers.

This is the breathtakingly arrogant, shameless turd who, at a time when the government was holding daily press briefings solely aimed at persuading the country to obey COVID lockdown measures, came into 10 Downing Street after his wife had become ill and he was supposed to be self-isolating. And then he decided to actually do that self-isolation, not at home but by driving his family hundreds of miles to a cottage on his father’s land. And then, when he’d decided to return to London, following his illness he was concerned about whether he could see properly to drive, so to test it he drove around 30 miles to a tourist attraction and walked round it mixing with the public... just (apparently) to prove his eyesight was OK to manage the longer drive. And then, after days of pressure was piled on the government to fire Cummings for completely undermining the government message, he held a press briefing to tell everyone all of this that he held in the garden of 10 Downing Street; something that’s only ever been reserved for Prime Ministers before now, let alone an unelected advisor; where he basically told the country he didn’t regret his decisions at all, just the bad press.

So yeah, he’s not the most popular guy in the country, and the only person who’ll regret him going is Boris, who refused to fire Dominic Cummings over the COVID crap and just kept telling the country to stop going on about it. Meaning either: a) Boris is incapable of running the country without Cummings (and some would also say ‘with’); b) Boris can’t control his party back-bench MPs without Cummings; or c) Boris is scared of Cummings for what Cummings either knows or could do. All of which means that, much like Boris’ suits, he is ill-fitted for the role he’s been given.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    To give context:

This is the toxic arsehole who engineered Brexit, a feat he achieved largely by lying to the country about a mysteriously-absent extra £350M per week that would be freed up and given to the NHS if we left the EU. There’s a very good TV movie about it, where Benedict Cumberbatch plays Cummings.

This is the guy David Cameron famously described as “a career psychopath”.

This is the Machiavellian shitbag who’s completely unelected but basically runs government, and bullies cabinet ministers.

This is the breathtakingly arrogant, shameless turd who, at a time when the government was holding daily press briefings solely aimed at persuading the country to obey COVID lockdown measures, came into 10 Downing Street after his wife had become ill and he was supposed to be self-isolating. And then he decided to actually do that self-isolation, not at home but by driving his family hundreds of miles to a cottage on his father’s land. And then, when he’d decided to return to London, following his illness he was concerned about whether he could see properly to drive, so to test it he drove around 30 miles to a tourist attraction and walked round it mixing with the public... just (apparently) to prove his eyesight was OK to manage the longer drive. And then, after days of pressure was piled on the government to fire Cummings for completely undermining the government message, he held a press briefing to tell everyone all of this that he held in the garden of 10 Downing Street; something that’s only ever been reserved for Prime Ministers before now, let alone an unelected advisor; where he basically told the country he didn’t regret his decisions at all, just the bad press.

So yeah, he’s not the most popular guy in the country, and the only person who’ll regret him going is Boris, who refused to fire Dominic Cummings over the COVID crap and just kept telling the country to stop going on about it. Meaning either: a) Boris is incapable of running the country without Cummings (and some would also say ‘with’); b) Boris can’t control his party back-bench MPs without Cummings; or c) Boris is scared of Cummings for what Cummings either knows or could do. All of which means that, much like Boris’ suits, he is ill-fitted for the role he’s been given.
    See, here was me being brief to avoid being political in Downtown, haha.

I also completely endorse my fellow Englishman's testimony above. Please Beadle, tell us how you really feel?

Also, I will note that the trip to the tourist attraction, for eyesight purposes, also was a local beauty spot with his wife and it just so happened it was the her birthday.

As commentors said at the time - fucking hmmmmmmmmmmmm...??!?!?!?!?

Super glad he's gone. Our government is still a mess but this is a very significant step in the right direction.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 11-13-2020 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    it's a shame james passed before this.

See, here was me being brief to avoid being political in Downtown, haha.

I also completely endorse my fellow Englishman's testimony above. Please Beadle, tell us how you really feel?

Also, I will note that the trip to the tourist attraction, for eyesight purposes, also was a local beauty spot with his wife and it just so happened it was the her birthday.

As commentors said at the time - fucking hmmmmmmmmmmmm...??!?!?!?!?

Super glad he's gone. Our government is still a mess but this is a very significant step in the right direction.
    Meanwhile, in one of the voter fraud cases (Arizona), a witness admitted to being a business partner of one of the Trump Campaign's lawyer. So, yanno.

Things going smoothly over here, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Meanwhile, in one of the voter fraud cases (Arizona), a witness admitted to being a business partner of one of the Trump Campaign's lawyer. So, yanno.

I imagine that January cannot come quick enough haha.

The legal aspects have been very amusing to watch play out tho.

You'd think they would have... y'know... had better cases and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

i bet you one of these day, trump is gonna claim he witnessed the fraud himself. just like he witnessed those muslims cheering on 9/11.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, finally my job went into it's personal circle of hell once a year....Holiday music.

Uggghhhhh....Expect my brain to be mush the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i bet you one of these day, trump is gonna claim he witnessed the fraud himself. just like he witnessed those muslims cheering on 9/11.
    I'm just hoping to see if SS will literally have to drag that orange fop out of the White House if he refuses to leave on Inauguration.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!