The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    That's something to look forward to.
    I'm hoping for more in the main series. They still have various enemies who never got what was coming to them.

So if the franchise continues, we're looking at potentially....

- more High&Low
    - more DTC (really want more of these guys)
    - more of The Worst
    - Mighty Warriors <- I am admittedly less-interested in this lot, but.

^_^
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 11-17-2020 at 10:46 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm hoping for more in the main series. They still have various enemies who never got what was coming to them.

So if the franchise continues, we're looking at potentially....

- more High&Low
    - more DTC (really want more of these guys)
    - more of The Worst
    - Mighty Warriors

^_^
    A fine list.

The Worst is leaving me surprised as it's one of those crossovers that does more than let these two sides fight.

...Damn, never thought to see Parko again since Crows ended.

A fine list.

The Worst is leaving me surprised as it's one of those crossovers that does more than let these two sides fight.

Oh, Murayama. Never change.

...although, he IS changing, which is one of the interesting things about the series. Characters for sure aren't static.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one of the hardest parts of being a writer is feeling like your work is crap and not wanting to write.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one of the hardest parts of being a writer is feeling like your work is crap and not wanting to write.
    Much truth on that. I can run days if not months where I just feel like I'm going nowhere on my writing. Really painful stuff when you plan something ahead but it just feels like I could do so much better.

A fine list.

so parko went into construction.

good on him.

so parko went into construction.

good on him.
    And building a Yakitori restaurant to boot, each floor being for a different kind of Yakitori.

...I'm surprised I'm glad to at least know what he's up too. Then again, any cameo from a character in the Crows/Worst manga in their post high school life is always fun.

....Now just hoping for the next chapter of Mr. Zetton...

Much truth on that. I can run days if not months where I just feel like I'm going nowhere on my writing. Really painful stuff when you plan something ahead but it just feels like I could do so much better.
    Hard times.

Motivation is always a big problem with writing. There are endless reasons why NOT to write, and usually only one reason TO write.
    Why are we here?

it's more like.......

i know people have bought my book. but i don't think they are reading it. the only people i know who have read my book are my ex and my other friend stef. and the only reason i know this is because i read the book to them.

thinking about that, it feels like no one really cares about the world i made and don't really want to read it. right now, i'd rather just have honest reviews over sales at this point.

Ugh, the worst feeling for sure.

Of course, I've being reminded of a story club I once been part of with some friends and someone whose not a friend of mine flooded my story with reviews of nothing but comparing some things in my chapters to some sort of anime scene (especially the ones people who don't watch anime know of) just to garner points so he can get his pretentious story being read every damn time.

...Needless to say, it was a wise decision to both axe the club and cut off any ties with the jackass who no longer made it fun and helpful with his phoned in crap reviews.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Hard times.

Motivation is always a big problem with writing. There are endless reasons why NOT to write, and usually only one reason TO write.
    I've gotten to a healthy place where I'm more focused on the process and actually finishing things rather being overly concerned about the quality or whether anyone else consumes it.

I make my art and write my stories because I enjoy them. Occasionally I even finish them XD

The comic I'm working on is going well though, it's not smart or particularly incisive but I'm having a lot of fun making it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I've gotten to a healthy place where I'm more focused on the process and actually finishing things rather being overly concerned about the quality or whether anyone else consumes it.

I make my art and write my stories because I enjoy them. Occasionally I even finish them XD

The comic I'm working on is going well though, it's not smart or particularly incisive but I'm having a lot of fun making it.
    Good stuff. Having fun is THE reason.
    Why are we here?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

it's more like.......

i know people have bought my book. but i don't think they are reading it. the only people i know who have read my book are my ex and my other friend stef. and the only reason i know this is because i read the book to them.

thinking about that, it feels like no one really cares about the world i made and don't really want to read it. right now, i'd rather just have honest reviews over sales at this point.
    My sympathies. I struggle a lot with writing myself.

Don't feel too bad. Of the five or six people who bought my book, I can only confirm one person actually read it.

Course, I know multiple people read it online, which is fine, but I'm definitely not making money off it.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.