Page 122 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 22721121181191201211221231241251261321722226221122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 36864
    BANNED

The live action Titans looks hilariously edglordy (in a bad way).

In other news the new She-Ra looks pretty fun.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I passed the Uniform Bar Exam. I scored well enough to be admitted to the bar in every state that has adopted the UBE. Even Alaska.
    Congrats! Now a question, the UBE appears to be something fairly new. Do you still need to pass a second exam for a specific State to practice in that state?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    The live action Titans looks hilariously edglordy (in a bad way).

In other news the new She-Ra looks pretty fun.

At least they look like people, and not hideous geometry mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Next year me and some friends are going to Wasteland Weekend.

This is Godzillo. He exists in My Hero Academia (at least in the movie My Hero Academia: Two Heroes). His quirk is called Toho.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

This is Godzillo. He exists in My Hero Academia (at least in the movie My Hero Academia: Two Heroes). His quirk is called Toho.
    He is my hero.

I fucking love Godzill...O.

I wish his quirk could be passed down.

Train me, All God.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    He is my hero.

Train me, All God.
    I mean I can train you, I guess.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    He is my hero.

Train me, All God.
    Forgot to mention he's a Pro Hero movie star.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

The perfect character has been created.

[/comicsandmanga]

You literally cannot improve on Godzilla with skater-boy pants and Doctor-Strange-style-pop-collar-coat, both of which have a 50s hot-rod pimp-job design, plus knee-pads and robot feet.

Have you guys seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy team for January’s relaunch?

Holy blue hell, Star Lord and Groot are out of their league, power-wise. It’s probably the single overall most powerful team ever in the Big 2 (outside of pre-Crisis DC), excluding temporary freak teams like the Infinity Watch or God Squad, or the lazy default of “any team with Sentry or Franklin”.

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Nova (I assume it’s effectively Nova Prime, cos Rider has the Worldmind at the moment)
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    The new OP female Quasar who’s already supposedly more powerful than Wendell was (see FemThor but with quantum bands)
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

That’s ridiculous. Clearly they decided the Annihilators on their own weren’t OP enough.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Holy blue hell, Star Lord and Groot are out of their league, power-wise. It’s probably the single overall most powerful team ever in the Big 2 (outside of pre-Crisis DC), excluding temporary freak teams like the Infinity Watch or God Squad, or the lazy default of “any team with Sentry or Franklin”.

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Nova (I assume it’s effectively Nova Prime, cos Rider has the Worldmind at the moment)
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    The new OP female Quasar who’s already supposedly more powerful than Wendell was (see FemThor but with quantum bands)
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

That’s ridiculous. Clearly they decided the Annihilators on their own weren’t OP enough.
    that is stupid powerful.

and i wanna read it.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

Looking forward to it. Really glad they're breaking away from the movie team again.

Extraordinary Member

Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Beta Ray Bill
    Adam Warlock
    Moondragon
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    Darkhawk
    Groot
    Star Lord

Damn.

I wonder what kind of uber-threat they're gonna fight.