Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia: Hey, it looks like things are going well for the good guys again, and we now know Bakugou's hero name (once you cut out all the BS parts). I feel like there's going to be one last shift before his whole thing wraps up though.
    spoilers:
    And we learn that apparently the only way that there's any danger for our heroes is if they're killed thanks to the Dragon Ba - I mean Eri.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

So, apparently the last death battle for this season is spoilers:
    Hulk vs Broly
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    And we learn that apparently the only way that there's any danger for our heroes is if they're killed thanks to the Dragon Ba - I mean Eri.
    end of spoilers
    That is a fair concern, but I'm going to give Horikoshi some benefit of the doubt before I call shenanigans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hulk vs Broly
    end of spoilers
    Well...

spoilers:
    ...that would end very poorly for the Hulk and his fans.
    end of spoilers

Hulk vs Broly
    end of spoilers
    So they just decided to make a blatantly obvious curbstomp for the season finale?

That is a fair concern, but I'm going to give Horikoshi some benefit of the doubt before I call shenanigans.
    I am too, but it IS a definite concern. Always is when you give the heroes spoilers:
    what amounts to an undo button on any possible damage or negative effect besides death. And if they DON'T use it as often as possible, then people are going to question why you didn't have the heroes use the undo button then.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

If you're a random no name grunt, why would go anywhere near this?

Extraordinary Member

I am too, but it IS a definite concern. Always is when you give the heroes spoilers:
    what amounts to an undo button on any possible damage or negative effect besides death. And if they DON'T use it as often as possible, then people are going to question why you didn't have the heroes use the undo button then.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Based on what we've seen of Eri's power we can deduce the following. The energy she need to rewind a creature builds up over a period of time, and the amount is indicated by her horn. When she uses her quirk, that energy goes away and she needs to build it up again, Overhaul constantly resetting her meant she seemed to have a balanced amount.

So, depending on how much energy it takes to rewind certain injuries and such, she might not be able to do more than help one person at the time, and depending on the injury she might not even be able to heal them all the way.
    end of spoilers

If you're a random no name grunt, why would go anywhere near this?
    Hell, why would you go anywhere near that even if you're a big-named member of either crew? Because Big Mom casually curbstomped one of Kaido's top members. While suffering from amnesia.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

So they just decided to make a blatantly obvious curbstomp for the season finale?
    Fan Requests are a big part of Death Battle's selection process, and this is a very highly requested battle. Plus it could technically be considered an anniversary fight, since today is the ten year anniversary of Death Battle's existence.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hori has already put a limit on how much Eri can do, and we don't have confirmation that she can rez the dead
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Fan Requests are a big part of Death Battle's selection process, and this is a very highly requested battle. Plus it could technically be considered an anniversary fight, since today is the ten year anniversary of Death Battle's existence.
    I will personally just sit back, relax and hope it looks awesome.

Extraordinary Member

I will personally just sit back, relax and hope it looks awesome.
    Based on the clip, it seems like it will XD.

Extraordinary Member

Noice.

Posted this list of my favourite fight for each season on their facebook.

Season 1: Batman vs. Spider-man
    Season 2: Wolverine vs. Raiden
    Season 3: Zoro vs. Erza
    Season 4: Balrog vs. TJ Combo
    Season 5: Carnage vs. Lucy
    Season 6: All Might vs. Might Guy
    Season 7 (so far): Goro vs. Machamp

Oh Hell, considering the model they using spoilers:
    Broly from Dragon Ball Super. Hulk is even more fucked than against the Broly from Dragon Ball Z.
    end of spoilers.

But it does look awesome, even if it is a curbstomp of a fight.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Oh Hell, considering the model they using spoilers:
    Broly from Dragon Ball Super. Hulk is even more fucked than against the Broly from Dragon Ball Z.
    end of spoilers.
    They're blowing up a planet, what's spoilers:
    Hulk
    end of spoilers gonna do after that? Swim in space?