Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Noice.

Posted this list of my favourite fight for each season on their facebook.

Season 1: Batman vs. Spider-man
    Season 2: Wolverine vs. Raiden
    Season 3: Zoro vs. Erza
    Season 4: Balrog vs. TJ Combo
    Season 5: Carnage vs. Lucy
    Season 6: All Might vs. Might Guy
    Season 7 (so far): Goro vs. Machamp
    My list of my favorite fight of each season:

Season 1: Starscream vs Rainbow Dash
    Season 2: Godzilla vs Gamera
    Season 3: Roronoa Zoro vs Erza Scarlet
    Season 4: Naruto Uzumaki vs Ichigo Kurosaki
    Season 5: Samurai Jack vs Afro Samurai
    Season 6: Ganondorf vs Dracula
    Season 7 (so far): Leonardo vs Red Ranger I (Jason Lee Scott)

They're blowing up a planet, what's spoilers:
    Hulk
    end of spoilers gonna do after that? Swim in space?
    I don't know... Maybe? Though it does look like spoilers:
    Hulk
    end of spoilers is getting shot toward another planet at some point. Or perhaps the exploding planet is the finale of the fight, since (I think) one of them can fly through space while the other... can't.
    Last edited by The Dog; 12-06-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Mighty Member

If you're a random no name grunt, why would go anywhere near this?
    One Piece has always had astoundingly stupid grunts.

My Hero Academia: Hey, it looks like things are going well for the good guys again, and we now know Bakugou's hero name (once you cut out all the BS parts). I feel like there's going to be one last shift before his whole thing wraps up though.

Black Clover: MEREOLEONA IN DA HOUSE!!!!

Phantom Seer: New arc is off to a good start with a neat new cast member and a creepy new foe.
    MHA: I honestly believed at first that Bakugou's revised hero name was actually the name of his new technique. And it's cool to see little Eri contributing to the hero's side. Like you, I think that Horikoshi will devise a plausible explanation why the heroes can't just exploit Eri's abilities to their advantage, especially given that the limitations and exact mechanics of her Quirk are still largely unknown.

Black Clover: So, the war arc is already underway and the Triad unleashes a massive Majin (and it doesn't look like the one from the last chapter) on the heroes. It's good to see Mereoleona back in action and sporting a new appearance, and I'm looking forward to Noelle and the others to arrive after their training.

Phantom Seer: I was half-expecting Yandere girl to be possessed by Sendo, but this is a better twist. The creepy doctor is reminding me of Franken from Soul Eater and the psychic surgeon from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Undead Unluck: Holy ****. Rika, Subaru, Touma, I think you have some serious competition in the "Who's died the most times in their anime/manga" race. Poor Fuuko. And Victor just pulled a Sukuna.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

as a fellow transformer collector.............i feel his pain

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

High&Low Soundtrack has finally arrived. To my mild disappointment, it lacks both the BGM and the song 'Break into the Dark'...which, in fairness, wasn't in the first movie (and there really wasn't a LOT of BGM in the movies, either, due to them abusing the crap out of the actual songs). ^_^

Otherwise, it is awesome.

But the search continues!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I did a yoke walk. My technique needs a bit of work but it felt pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I did a yoke walk. My technique needs a bit of work but it felt pretty good.
    Good for you! Congrats!
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    High&Low Soundtrack has finally arrived. To my mild disappointment, it lacks both the BGM and the song 'Break into the Dark'...which, in fairness, wasn't in the first movie (and there really wasn't a LOT of BGM in the movies, either, due to them abusing the crap out of the actual songs). ^_^

Otherwise, it is awesome.

But the search continues!
    Glad to hear of it!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    MHA: I honestly believed at first that Bakugou's revised hero name was actually the name of his new technique. And it's cool to see little Eri contributing to the hero's side. Like you, I think that Horikoshi will devise a plausible explanation why the heroes can't just exploit Eri's abilities to their advantage, especially given that the limitations and exact mechanics of her Quirk are still largely unknown.

Black Clover: So, the war arc is already underway and the Triad unleashes a massive Majin (and it doesn't look like the one from the last chapter) on the heroes. It's good to see Mereoleona back in action and sporting a new appearance, and I'm looking forward to Noelle and the others to arrive after their training.
    I saw some fan translations going with Dyna-Might for his hero name, and I'm a bit sad that's not what the official translation did because that name reminds of the hero names 4 year old Izuku came up with, and there's something funny about Bakugo having the same naming conventions as a little child.

I was a bit concerned that Mereoleona would miss out on the action when she was missing from the main squad. But her staying back and whomping on kaiju sized demons works wonders as well. It'll be interesting to see if the Triad have any more elite henchmen to throw at this rather potent invasion force before taking them head on. Noelle's crew will definitely get a big entrance, and I am really anticipating her rematch against Vanica, as that rivalry feels the most personal so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Glad to hear of it!
    ...I will say that the Mighty Warriors theme song is far, far better when I hear the whole darn song, not just the chorus on infinite repeat. ^_^
    Why are we here?

...I will say that the Mighty Warriors theme song is far, far better when I hear the whole darn song, not just the chorus on infinite repeat. ^_^
    That is kinda true. When you hear nothing but "mighty mighty warriors" on a loop, it is kind of lackluster despite demonstrating their prowess as the near unstoppable mercenary like group.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    That is kinda true. When you hear nothing but "mighty mighty warriors" on a loop, it is kind of lackluster despite demonstrating their prowess as the near unstoppable mercenary like group.
    Yeah, that was just annoying. ^_^ Then I listened to the whole song, and they do that like...two choruses or something? With a freaking ton of rapping and other stuff? Rather liked that.

Come to the conclusion that Ice is a great character, so that helps.

I keep hoping they'll put out a second Album, with additional music from Red Rain, End of Sky, and Final Mission, because the MW have another song I liked (the one just before they welcome Jesse).
    Why are we here?

Yeah, that was just annoying. ^_^ Then I listened to the whole song, and they do that like...two choruses or something? With a freaking ton of rapping and other stuff? Rather liked that.

Come to the conclusion that Ice is a great character, so that helps.

I keep hoping they'll put out a second Album, with additional music from Red Rain, End of Sky, and Final Mission, because the MW have another song I liked (the one just before they welcome Jesse).

So not everything is out. Yeah, that's...gonna be wanting for the rest of the songs.

Can't stop listening to Snake Pit (Orochi Bros theme from The Worst) on YouTube haha.

So, Spiderman 3 is going to tie in with the Spiderverse movies. I approve of this.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, Spiderman 3 is going to tie in with the Spiderverse movies. I approve of this.
    Or create its own version of the Spider-verse story with MacGuire Spidey and Garfield Spidey meeting MCU Spidey.

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand it's cool that they're going to try this even weirder kind of live action crossover, and if they can pull off a nice team up between the three Spider-man I'm all for that, I wouldn't mind some closure for MacGuire and Garfield.

But I also kinda want MCU Spidey to have his own movie that focuses on the plot threads set up in Far From Home. Turning this into a live action Spider-verse will pull a lot of focus from that. Also, I've seen/read so many different types of Spider-verse stories now, it's a bit "been there, done that" at this point.