So there’s rumours that Charlie Cox will return as Daredevil in the next MCU Spidey movie.

Got to assume that means Fisk as well then. He’s the main overlap area in the Venn diagram of their respective rogues galleries. Well, and sorta kinda Frank Castle.

Good, Charlie Cox was way too good a Daredevil to let go of with the death of the netflix marvel series

Had to do a 7 page paper and a powerpoint presentation on that paper in a day

Now I get to make two other powerpoint presentations for tomorrow
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So there’s rumours that Charlie Cox will return as Daredevil in the next MCU Spidey movie.

Got to assume that means Fisk as well then. He’s the main overlap area in the Venn diagram of their respective rogues galleries. Well, and sorta kinda Frank Castle.
    They already have Doctor Strange, Spider-man and Electro from the Amazing Spider-man movies, Doctor Octopus, Mary Jane and (probably) Spider-man from the Sam Raimi movies all set to appear in the third MCU Spider-man movie.

This thing is getting way to freaking crowded.

I would've love it if it was just MCU Spidey and Daredevil teaming up, but throw that into a live action Spider-verse story and it's just too much.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    And because I'm hopeless IzuOcha trash(and damn proud of it!):

*pops up from the IzuOcha trash can with cinnamon buns and green tea all prepped*

I love this one, it's so sweet.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-09-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    They already have Doctor Strange, Spider-man and Electro from the Amazing Spider-man movies, Doctor Octopus, Mary Jane and (probably) Spider-man from the Sam Raimi movies all set to appear in the third MCU Spider-man movie.

This thing is getting way to freaking crowded.

I would've love it if it was just MCU Spidey and Daredevil teaming up, but throw that into a live action Spider-verse story and it's just too much.
    From what I hear he's just cameoing as Peter's lawyer.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

This guy's mashups always do it for me

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I got a question involving the Hulk vs. Broly DB season finale. People online are saying that they see the word "Devil" behind Hulk's name, meaning they're going to use that Hulk for the battle. From what I've read that's a new form of Hulk (like Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Red Hulk, etc) from the Immortal Hulk, and unfortunately I'm not all that well-versed in Immortal Hulk. Now my question is, does Devil Hulk change the rather obvious outcome of Hulk vs Broly?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I got a question involving the Hulk vs. Broly DB season finale. People online are saying that they see the word "Devil" behind Hulk's name, meaning they're going to use that Hulk for the battle. From what I've read that's a new form of Hulk (like Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk, Red Hulk, etc) from the Immortal Hulk, and unfortunately I'm not all that well-versed in Immortal Hulk. Now my question is, does Devil Hulk change the rather obvious outcome of Hulk vs Broly?
    Devil Hulk as far as I know exists as a portion of Bruce Banner's ego in his psyche, at the end of a spectrum of personae that include Joe Fixit, the Professor, etc.

So unless Broly somehow punches through dimensions into Hulk's mind and challenges him to a psychic duel for whatever reason, no, not really.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Devil Hulk is a Hulk that was introduced years ago, but was only ever seen in Bruce's mindscape, Immortal Hulk is the first time he's been let out, so do speak. Devil Hulk can knock Thor loopy with a single hit, so he's pretty potent.

But in practical terms, he's not going to make much of a difference, since this is Super Broly, who scales to Son 'Threatens the entire effing universe' Goku, and Beerus 'Can literally destroy the universe and doesn't have a last name', while Immortal Hulk is canonically weaker than Worldbreaker Hulk.

However, there is an element from the immortal Hulk series that might swing things in Hulk's favor, that being spoilers:
    the source of Gamma radiation, the One-Below-All. The One-Below-All is strong enough to consume cosmic entities like Galactus and Franklin Richards, and depopulated a universe. And he's the opposite of the One Above All, who is the strongest being in the Marvel canon. If Death Battle grants Hulk The One Below All, that would change things.

But, I don't think they will. They'll probably bring him up in the run down but then explain in the wrap up why you can't give Hulk the OBA's feats.
    end of spoilers

EDIT: As an aside, Immortal Hulk is really effing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Devil Hulk is a Hulk that was introduced years ago, but was only ever seen in Bruce's mindscape, Immortal Hulk is the first time he's been let out, so do speak. Devil Hulk can knock Thor loopy with a single hit, so he's pretty potent.

But in practical terms, he's not going to make much of a difference, since this is Super Broly, who scales to Son 'Threatens the entire effing universe' Goku, and Beerus 'Can literally destroy the universe and doesn't have a last name', while Immortal Hulk is canonically weaker than Worldbreaker Hulk.

However, there is an element from the immortal Hulk series that might swing things in Hulk's favor, that being spoilers:
    the source of Gamma radiation, the One-Below-All. The One-Below-All is strong enough to consume cosmic entities like Galactus and Franklin Richards, and depopulated a universe. And he's the opposite of the One Above All, who is the strongest being in the Marvel canon. If Death Battle grants Hulk The One Below All, that would change things.

But, I don't think they will. They'll probably bring him up in the run down but then explain in the wrap up why you can't give Hulk the OBA's feats.
    end of spoilers

EDIT: As an aside, Immortal Hulk is really effing good.
    Alright, thanks for the info. And I know Immortal Hulk is good, read the first few issues but then kind of dropped off on it I believe the issue where Hulk is chopped into multiple parts, including his heart, only for him to reveal he let that happen when he pulled himself back together. Don't really know why.

Need to pick it back up.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Devil Hulk was first introduced in 1999 and was created by Paul Jenkins, Ron Garney, and Sal Buscema.

He was also a major antagonist, and boss fight in the video game Hulk: Ultimate Destruction where Bruce/Hulk had to go into their mind and beat him up to stop him from taking over Hulk's body.

So they might have him take over Hulk's body to fight Broly, but I imagine that Hulk and Banner would take back the reigns at some point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Devil Hulk was first introduced in 1999 and was created by Paul Jenkins, Ron Garney, and Sal Buscema.

He was also a major antagonist, and boss fight in the video game Hulk: Ultimate Destruction where Bruce/Hulk had to go into their mind and beat him up to stop him from taking over Hulk's body.

So they might have him take over Hulk's body to fight Broly, but I imagine that Hulk and Banner would take back the reigns at some point.
    They seem pretty okay with letting Devil Hulk have control in the current run