E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Everyone is a rapist.

Even the Incel MC who literally collects sex slaves and sets up others to be assaulted.
    Well, I mean what ELSE are you going to do with your sex slaves? If they just stand around looking pretty, they aren't really SEX slaves, they're just Arm Candy Slaves.

Also I think you lose the right to be called Celibate if you're raping people. That's having sex. You're not celibate, voluntarily or in, anymore.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Mando Season Finale Stuff:

spoilers:
    Well, the Luke thing was... unexpected. I keep forgetting this series is set closer to Return of the Jedi than to the Force Awakens onwards stuff, even after seeing Boba Fett over the last couple of weeks.

The Book of Boba Fett looks interesting... (from the post-credits scene).

Why is it, that if we’ve got a four-woman assault team and two of those women are Gina Carano and Sasha Banks, is it Ming Na Wen (aka Melinda May) whose painfully-ridiculous melee combat they focus on. I get it in Agents of SHIELD, but here 50% of the group is specifically trained. Irksome.
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Given how CDPR have amazingly screwed up their release of the video game, it's a real shame that this failure has damaged the TTRPG.

As an aside, speaking as someone who never had any interest in buying the game, I will say that the last week has been incredibly entertaining. I feel bad for everyone who pre-ordered, especially on PS4 or Xbox 1 and hope you find some satisfaction in it but... woof... jesus.

Yeah, real bad launch guys.
    Being fair, the tabletop got screwed up by the guys who made the original game. Apparently they’ve been working on this version for sometime. While they did a good job changing the background, updating that for the 50 year difference between the games, they did a really poor job on ‘improving’ the rules.

Some changes were good; the vast majority were not, in my opinion.

The video games sounds like a mess, both in programming and content. I’m not getting it.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

spoilers:
    Well, the Luke thing was... unexpected. I keep forgetting this series is set closer to Return of the Jedi than to the Force Awakens onwards stuff, even after seeing Boba Fett over the last couple of weeks.

Why is it, that if we’ve got a four-woman assault team and two of those women are Gina Carano and Sasha Banks, is it Ming Na Wen (aka Melinda May) whose painfully-ridiculous melee combat they focus on. I get it in Agents of SHIELD, but here 50% of the group is specifically trained. Irksome.
    end of spoilers
    Oh, no. Not more of that person ‘fighting’.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Yeah I'm not sure what boba plans to do. I guess we'll see.

I wasn't really expecting Luke, maybe because I felt he would overshadow the show a bit too much. Also this means Grogu might be one of the people that Kylo kills later on which alright I guess. Not sure how I feel about Grogu potentially being powered and running around in the Sequel canon.

Overall I kind of hoped for more from the dialogue and combat this episode (more spear stuff with Mando) and felt that they kind of just dropped the pacing and plot threads completely when Luke showed up but I enjoyed it fine.
    end of spoilers
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Oh, no. Not more of that person ‘fighting’.
    spoilers:
    Well, yeah. Exactly.

But like I said, they’ve got a legit MMA fighter and a professional wrestler also in the group, so there were MUCH better options.

And it’s not like Ming’s character is more important (at least not in this series, although she will be in The Book of Boba Fett in a year’s time). Gina Carano’s character is pretty much the most important character in the series other than Mando and Grogu.
    end of spoilers

I'm legitimately shocked they had "him" be the one Grogu called out too, like I knew as soon as they said it was just one x wing but still expected them to pull a fast one at the last second though or something

spoilers:
    the facial cgi seems to have improved since Rogue One, though him standing still was likely a large part of it
    end of spoilers

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I would laugh so hard if in a legitimate Star Wars franchise show someone got hit with the Bank Statement.
    end of spoilers
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    so anyway my guess for the remaining six is SSJ and SSJ2 at 1 and 2 respectively, SSJ4, Cell, and Freiza in there somewhere. And I guess one of the DBSuper transformations will round it off just cause I can't think of any others(unless they want to include Roshi bulking up or Zarbon or something), probably Ultra Instinct cause they all but confirmed SSJ Blue isn't on the list

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    spoilers:
    I would laugh so hard if in a legitimate Star Wars franchise show someone got hit with the Bank Statement.
    end of spoilers
    Me too, Munch. Me too.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one piece 999:

SO MUCH SHIT GOING DOWN!

and i think i'm in love with yamato. :P

but all of this is set up for 1000 next week.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...This surprisingly made my day as this gave a lot of The Warriors/Beat Em Up games vibes.