Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    *Cthulhu's head explodes from a shot from my particle gun* GIVE BACK THAT HOLIDAY CHEER, YOU BASTARD!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so some chick on twitter was giving away money. so i sent her my ******* and didn't think much of it. tonight, she sent me some money via CC.

so i sent most of it to one of my friends. just felt like she needed it more than me.
    I hope you kept enough to get your abscess looked at. I feel like you've had tooth issues for a really long time and that's very worrying.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well this is neat
    I didn't actually catch until now that this is being developed by Warner Bros with their ident at the top of the trailer. As I understand it, WB tends to have a hand in a fair amount of anime stuff in Japan, it's usually been behind the scenes without their name formally attached.

The fact they're putting their name at the front of a new series is an interesting move.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

there we go, kinda surprised its at number three
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-22-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

there we go, kinda surprised its at number three
    They do make a good point though.

After the introduction it loses a lot of its oomph. Even more so than SSJ and SSB.

Adding this to my wish-list of movies I'd like to see.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Last edited by Cody; 12-22-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

The associated expectation with the "done over time" interpretation is that what we see in the Broly film is a time lapse, not real time. Which puts old Broly in a space where, while I would personally back him over the Hulk, I can see how someone would form an argument for the Hulk beating Broly. Hulk's many fights with Thor are a big help for him in that regard

Super Broly, of course, is so vastly beyond Hulk and Thor that there's no argument for Hulk beating him.
    Im not sure there is any version of Hulk that could stand a chance against either version of Broly. The original destroyed most of a galaxy while growing up and casually tanked, and dodged attacks from Goku can co, putting him firmly in the solar system+ busting class 100 brick with super speed class. The heck is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? That isn't getting into the fact that his ki rises as a fight goes on, not only making him stronger over time like the Hulk, but also faster and more powerful. He is literally a Super Hulk.

Super Broly is a bit different in that he can draw the full power of the great ape state into his base state, and has absurd learning capability and adaptability. To the point that he got so strong, that even universal beings like Goku and Vegeta were little more than bugs to him.

What is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? Let alone against the weaker original Broly?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Im not sure there is any version of Hulk that could stand a chance against either version of Broly. The original destroyed most of a galaxy while growing up and casually tanked, and dodged attacks from Goku can co, putting him firmly in the solar system+ busting class 100 brick with super speed class. The heck is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? That isn't getting into the fact that his ki rises as a fight goes on, not only making him stronger over time like the Hulk, but also faster and more powerful. He is literally a Super Hulk.

Super Broly is a bit different in that he can draw the full power of the great ape state into his base state, and has absurd learning capability and adaptability. To the point that he got so strong, that even universal beings like Goku and Vegeta were little more than bugs to him.

What is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? Let alone against the weaker original Broly?
    Saw the preview for Broly's rundown on the site, and... does it matter I don't put the [spoil][ /spoil] around info from a rundown preview that'll be on Youtube tomorrow?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post

You, this is where the interpretation of Broly comes it. Because as I said, some people see that visual at the beginning of Broly and think it's a time lapse. Broly doesn't wipe out that Galaxy all in one go, he does it over years of time, one star at a time. So that interpretation of Broly, Hulk has a minute chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Saw the preview for Broly's rundown on the site, and... does it matter I don't put the [spoil][ /spoil] around info from a rundown preview that'll be on Youtube tomorrow?
    It's just sharing info from their research, so I don't think tags are necessary

You, this is where the interpretation of Broly comes it. Because as I said, some people see that visual at the beginning of Broly and think it's a time lapse. Broly doesn't wipe out that Galaxy all in one go, he does it over years of time, one star at a time. So that interpretation of Broly, Hulk has a minute chance.

It's just sharing info from their research, so I don't think tags are necessary
    Alright. But it's not so much sharing info from research, but more just their information sources. In this case, they're using Super Broly as the main source of info (like backstory and etc.), but are adding in stuff from Z Broly (since they consider the two essentially the same character in different situations), and throwing in some stuff from Kale because it's Death Battle. What, did you expect them NOT to pull stuff from similar but completely different characters for at least one of the fighters?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Alright. But it's not so much sharing info from research, but more just their information sources. In this case, they're using Super Broly as the main source of info (like backstory and etc.), but are adding in stuff from Z Broly (since they consider the two essentially the same character in different situations), and throwing in some stuff from Kale because it's Death Battle. What, did you expect them NOT to pull stuff from similar but completely different characters for at least one of the fighters?
    They're probably even going to use manga and anime versions of Kale. Just complete the picture.

Can't wait for this version of Spiderman to enter the MCU

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie