nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Im not sure there is any version of Hulk that could stand a chance against either version of Broly. The original destroyed most of a galaxy while growing up and casually tanked, and dodged attacks from Goku can co, putting him firmly in the solar system+ busting class 100 brick with super speed class. The heck is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? That isn't getting into the fact that his ki rises as a fight goes on, not only making him stronger over time like the Hulk, but also faster and more powerful. He is literally a Super Hulk.

Super Broly is a bit different in that he can draw the full power of the great ape state into his base state, and has absurd learning capability and adaptability. To the point that he got so strong, that even universal beings like Goku and Vegeta were little more than bugs to him.

What is any version of the Hulk going to do against that? Let alone against the weaker original Broly?
    good point. not really seeing hulk be anything more than a speed bump to either version of broly. but then again, this is death battle, so......

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    good point. not really seeing hulk be anything more than a speed bump to either version of broly. but then again, this is death battle, so......
    They could pull some bollocks about Marvel Zombie Hulk eating Galactus and absorbing his power, which therefore makes Hulk a universe-busting threat.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    You, this is where the interpretation of Broly comes it. Because as I said, some people see that visual at the beginning of Broly and think it's a time lapse. Broly doesn't wipe out that Galaxy all in one go, he does it over years of time, one star at a time. So that interpretation of Broly, Hulk has a minute chance.
    No I did not, and no he doesn't. Did you not read my reply? I specifically said he destroyed most of a galaxy in his lifetime, as in from a child to adulthood as we saw making him a multi solar system buster, otherwise he would never have taken out most of a galaxy before dying of old age.

That or he is absurdly mftl in terms of both travel and reaction speed as he flew through the galaxy chucking out blasts at highspeed. Or a mix of both. Either way, ridiculously beyond Hulk.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    They could pull some bollocks about Marvel Zombie Hulk eating Galactus and absorbing his power, which therefore makes Hulk a universe-busting threat.
    Ah, but Galactus is only *near* universal you see
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I did had the original Broly film on DVD and...Yeah, I honestly admit personally it was boring.

I guess the fact Broly tanked everything and it took DBZ film deus ex machina magic for Goku to win with one blow kinda just made me go "...Okay, back to Tree of Might for me because I find myself more entertained by that than this."

I hope they don't use the fact that Broly didn't kill Frieza during his one-sided beatdown while Goku and Vegeta were trying to fusion dance. Because lets be honest, Frieza is the hardest-to-kill ************ in DBZ that doesn't have regeneration. Because remember, in the original Z, during the Frieza saga he was sliced up, blasted, the planet he was on EXPLODED, and he survived, getting robot parts to replace his missing pieces. Then on Earth he was killed by being sliced up EVEN MORE and then those pieces blasted.

And, if we take Resurrection F as canon, then had he not been blasted by Trunks, he would have LIVED through being sliced up into multiple chunks... Well, more or less. The pieces would have been alive, but he'd just be a pile of helpless Frieza chunks. If someone didn't put him back together and heal him up.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I did had the original Broly film on DVD and...Yeah, I honestly admit personally it was boring.

I guess the fact Broly tanked everything and it took DBZ film deus ex machina magic for Goku to win with one blow kinda just made me go "...Okay, back to Tree of Might for me because I find myself more entertained by that than this."
    hence why people love DBS broly more. not only did they flesh him out more, gave him a good personality and a good way to beat him without actually killing him, but they gave him cheelai and that's all good with me.

Titans everybody!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

hence why people love DBS broly more. not only did they flesh him out more, gave him a good personality and a good way to beat him without actually killing him, but they gave him cheelai and that's all good with me.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

so i bought the wano DLC pack. kin'emon is pretty damn good. but oden is a fucking monster. especially his conqueror's haki. i made short work of the admirals with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Titans everybody!
    Is the DC license cursed? Why is it that nearly every live-action DCU adaptation results in failure nowadays?

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yeah, no argument from me there. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Damn straight. (holds up Broly x Cheelai banner) Here's hoping that Toriyama makes an announcement about Broly 2 in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Damn straight. (holds up Broly x Cheelai banner) Here's hoping that Toriyama makes an announcement about Broly 2 in 2021.
    I know he's off in an even more separate timeline but I would love to see them meet Princess Trunks.

Although meeting Cale and Kaulifla would make more sense I guess.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator