nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Yeah, I expect that from people who back Hulk in a fight.

Quora is surprisingly giving me such details about Hulk in similar ways.
    that's because people take his line of being the strongest one there is literally.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's because people take his line of being the strongest one there is literally.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yep. As bad as Batman needs prep to win virtually any fight arguments really.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Tarble be like am I nothing to you?

No one likes Milhouse.

looking at the comments to the broly vid and folks are making some...........interesting claims about hulk, claiming his power is unversal, that he's broke out of dimensions with sheer power, and that he's power level is infinite.
    They also seem to forget that Hulk is nowhere near as fast as Broly. Broly is able to keep up with Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta when they were going all out, and even managed to keep up reasonably well against Gogeta. Probably would have been able to match Gogeta better if he had actual training and wasn't in an uncontrollable berserker rage to the point of only being able to throw out full-force haymakers.

And has Hulk ever broken through dimensions? Because Broly has, in his battle against Gogeta. They clashed energy beams, which broke them into a acid trip dimension (and it happened, because Gogeta was momentarily taken aback by it. Broly was unaffected because he was in a berserker state where all he cared about was taking down Gogeta). Then Gogeta and Broly broke back into their own dimension by clashing against one another.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Tarble be like am I nothing to you?

It's funny you think Tarble and Gure are ever going to return. They're forever stuck in the limbo of forgotten characters, alongside Launch, Eighter, and the rest.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    They also seem to forget that Hulk is nowhere near as fast as Broly. Broly is able to keep up with Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Vegeta when they were going all out, and even managed to keep up reasonably well against Gogeta. Probably would have been able to match Gogeta better if he had actual training and wasn't in an uncontrollable berserker rage to the point of only being able to throw out full-force haymakers.

And has Hulk ever broken through dimensions? Because Broly has, in his battle against Gogeta. They clashed energy beams, which broke them into a acid trip dimension (and it happened, because Gogeta was momentarily taken aback by it. Broly was unaffected because he was in a berserker state where all he cared about was taking down Gogeta). Then Gogeta and Broly broke back into their own dimension by clashing against one another.
    The novel also confirms that it happened.

It's funny you think Tarble and Gure are ever going to return. They're forever stuck in the limbo of forgotten characters, alongside Launch, Eighter, and the rest.
    To be fair, Tarble is still mentioned in Super and the movies, and Eighter made a minor cameo in the future during the Zamasu saga.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 12-23-2020 at 07:10 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

The Hulk preview had them mention Hulk doing some dimensional punching. But I didn't get a good enough look at the scans to get context.

they can join malal in the void of non-exsistance.

malal: **** YOU! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I WILL BE CANON AND I'LL ****'EM ALL UP!

Extraordinary Member

As it is the Christmas season, I bring to you the most heartwarming thing of all: Nazis getting their asses kicked.

Extraordinary Member

Merry Christmas from Sweden, where we celebrate on the 24 of December.

I wish you all pleasant and safe yuletide celebrations.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Enjoy the day Soul! Have a safe and enjoyable time!

Merry Christmas, DS7!

another 24 hours for us but merry xmas, good brother.

looking at the comments to the broly vid and folks are making some...........interesting claims about hulk, claiming his power is unversal, that he's broke out of dimensions with sheer power, and that he's power level is infinite.
    Most Hulk fans take the statement "Hulk is strongest one there is" literally, despite the decades and decades of proof to the contrary.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan