RE2 Another Dawn Fancomic: https://imgur.com/t/anotherdawn

An in-progress fancomic detailing the continued adventures of Claire, Sherry and Leon after the ending of RE2 Remake. Some heartwarming stuff in here.

Do note there is some slight Claire nudity but nothing too bad so far. Just a butt shot.

Also there is a spider in it. It's small and it's a comic so idk if it'll freak anybody out, but a warning for Arachnophobes anyway.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Saw some Netflix Original Christmas Movies and here are my top three picks.

1. Klaus.

2. Jingle Jangle A Christmas Journey

3: Christmas Chronicles
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i hope i feel better tomorrow. i wanna feel better and forget this day happen. i know it's not the worst thing to happen to someone but......i'm just a mess of crappy emotions over something i shouldn't even be mad about.

now i have a massive headache. i can't enjoy the candy i have because my teeth hate me. gabbie gave me the gift card she got for xmas and i don't know if i wanna use it. i haven't really spoken to my folks in hours. and right now, i just wanna cry and crawl into bed and forget that i got robbed of the one present that was gonna make another bog-standard xmas actually feel good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i hope i feel better tomorrow. i wanna feel better and forget this day happen. i know it's not the worst thing to happen to someone but......i'm just a mess of crappy emotions over something i shouldn't even be mad about.

now i have a massive headache. i can't enjoy the candy i have because my teeth hate me. gabbie gave me the gift card she got for xmas and i don't know if i wanna use it. i haven't really spoken to my folks in hours. and right now, i just wanna cry and crawl into bed and forget that i got robbed of the one present that was gonna make another bog-standard xmas actually feel good for me.

Again, I'm incredibly sorry you have to go through all of this, Master of Read, Lord knows you deserve better. You're a good person and a great friend. I can only hope that tomorrow is better for you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Again, I'm incredibly sorry you have to go through all of this, Master of Read, Lord knows you deserve better. You're a good person and a great friend. I can only hope that tomorrow is better for you.
    thanks.

just once, i want someone in my family to ask me "what do you want, greg?". i want someone to look at me as a person and see that my wants and hobbies and likes are valid, and not just throw clothes at me without any consideration and just expects me to smile and take it. just to show they really care about me as a person.

thanks.

just once, i want someone in my family to ask me "what do you want, greg?". i want someone to look at me as a person and see that my wants and hobbies and likes are valid, and not just throw clothes at me without any consideration and just expects me to smile and take it. just to show they really care about me as a person.
    I can understand the feeling. I just wanna say that we do indeed care about you.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

thanks.

Easy enough to fix. Next year put together a list of things you want for Christmas and send a copy to each of your relatives with a note asking them to pick one item from the list.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Easy enough to fix. Next year put together a list of things you want for Christmas and send a copy to each of your relatives with a note asking them to pick one item from the list.
    they won't. they won't even know what exactly it is. i'm the only anime otaku in my family. i'm a nerd in a family of jocks.

i asked them to get me a few volumes of one piece. they had absolutely no clue what that was, even after i explain it to them. so.........MORE CLOTHES!

at this point, why do i bother asking for anything anymore? they won't try. just more clothes, more shoes, more cologne, more body wash! they don't know who i am as a person and can't be bothered to know.

they won't. they won't even know what exactly it is. i'm the only anime otaku in my family. i'm a nerd in a family of jocks.

i asked them to get me a few volumes of one piece. they had absolutely no clue what that was, even after i explain it to them. so.........MORE CLOTHES!

at this point, why do i bother asking for anything anymore? they won't try. just more clothes, more shoes, more cologne, more body wash! they don't know who i am as a person and can't be bothered to know.
    Then just tell them to give you gift cards, the Visa type that you can use anywhere.

I've gotten some way off base presents myself over the years. Like the wool sweater I couldn't wear because I'm allergic to wool. Or the gift card to a store that only sold clothes for kids and teenagers, and I was in my 30's.

Still, most cases I never turn down a gift. I'm something of a collector. Even if an item isn't usable or practical it still holds the memory of the person who gave it. The symbolism of the gift is just as important as the gift itself.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

My family do lists as well. We often include links to the thing we specifically want to make sure there's no confusion.

Or, if you're the kind of person who uses Amazon, make an Amazon wishlist and send them that. My elder sister does this and then I go find the thing from a not Amazon store.

The persons who are worst at it is probably my mum and me. I don't generally want much stuff - books, clothing and art supplies are usually a safe bet - and my mum's list this year was one line;

"No books as I currently have too many,"

This was surprising as my mum tends to read about 40 odd books every three months so for her to have too many means the lockdown has caused her to stock up.

Oh, and I hope everyone had a nice a Christmas as possible under the circumstances and I extend my sympathies to Read for the theft.

I get you.

I’m not generally a list-maker, but I’ve been in that situation several times before, where there’s something I’m after and nobody else has even the slightest clue what it is. And I’ve also been on the other side of that problem, when it comes to my brother’s or sister’s kids’ presents.

The solution I’ve always found works best is not to just give them a list, but to actually find the stuff online myself and send them a link.

Maybe that’ll help you in future...?

And sorry about the arsehole who stole your gift.

thanks guys.

i probably just won't ask for anything next year. would be better that way.

i'll just focus on getting people the things they want. better that someone be happy.

thanks guys.

i probably just won't ask for anything next year. would be better that way.

i'll just focus on getting people the things they want. better that someone be happy.
    After Christmas sales may mean you can buy two items for the price of one. Look for the silver lining. It's not always there, however if you find one it might make things work out better.