nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kahnno6 View Post
    Just life and trying to slip through 2020 without disaster. You know, the usual. How about you?
    kahn himself. how you be, old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    If you haven't read it, I highly suggest Steel Ball Run. It and Battle Tendency tend to fight for top spot on my favorite JoJo part list.

ditto on this. SBR is a great part for the series. not sure which i like more, this or golden wind.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I watched Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas. I liked the first one a lot more. I thought Kristen Wiig was great though.
    i liked diana, steve, max and minerva up to a point. but the story?

uh uh. they cocked it up.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ditto on this. SBR is a great part for the series. not sure which i like more, this or golden wind.

i liked diana, steve, max and minerva up to a point. but the story?

uh uh. they cocked it up.
    Agreed.

The story was not......well done.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Subby beat me to the traditional Kahn gag, but good to see you, dude.
    Good to see you too. How have you been?

kahn himself. how you be, old one?
    I'm doing pretty well! How about yourself?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Agreed.

The story was not......well done.
    Not only was it not well done, but it felt like a filler episode. Nothing about the world or characters really fundamentally changed due to the happenings in the movie.

Not only was it not well done, but it felt like a filler episode. Nothing about the world or characters really fundamentally changed due to the happenings in the movie.
    within the DCEU, superman was supposed to be the first superhero to be in the public conscioness and yet, diana was running around in full WW gear and no one remembers?

moreover, how can no one remember the time in the 80s when the world nearly ended and there was total chaos everywhere?

Good to see you too. How have you been?

I'm doing pretty well! How about yourself?
    rough year. publish my first novel. working on my second. lost my aunt to covid. but i'm dealing.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

within the DCEU, superman was supposed to be the first superhero to be in the public conscioness and yet, diana was running around in full WW gear and no one remembers?

moreover, how can no one remember the time in the 80s when the world nearly ended and there was total chaos everywhere?
    I don't think WW84, really even fits into what was established during the previous movies in that she doesn't stay hidden until modern day. I think the current mantra of the DCEU is less of a solid universe and more everyone sorta does their own thing and we'll see how it works into canon when it comes to that lol.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

had a very good evening for art.

i really love drawing when it goes well. colours are rad.

I have idea for a Jojo RPG, but Yun already made one. This is the basic plot for my Jojo RPG Idea.

In the year 2060 disgruntled retired military man named Major Thomas ( Tom) Odyssey loathes the state the world is in. After stumbling across a meteorite on a camping trip Tom gains the ability to form a Stand. This stand called Roundabout which has the ability to merged alternate dimensions into a single reality. Tom uses his stand's power to merged multiple alternate realities with his own to create his perfect world. One where he rules as its supreme overlord.

Members of Jojostar family from different realities, find themselves in this bizarre timeline with their memories of their old reality somehow intact. It's up to members of the Jojostar family from different realities to work together and find out what's going on in this totalitarian futuristic world.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    I question parts of their analysis, but they got the right outcome and the presentation of the fight itself was awesome. So I am happy with the finale as a whole.

Probably my favourite overall season of the series so far. Gonna take a closer look at some of the characters teased for next season later.
    end of spoilers

I wanted to see Wonder Woman 84,but the whole having to wear a mask in theaters, and the price of HBO Max is stopping me.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I wanted to see Wonder Woman 84,but the whole having to wear a mask in theaters, and the price of HBO Max is stopping me.
    I'd say aim for HBO Max. Watching at home is safer than a theater in most cases.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.