Fantastic Member

Mother's Basement looks at the best anime fights of 2020:

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I don't think so. Bowser always "wins" and then Mario has to come in and put everything right. Team Rocket rarely even gets that initial win.
    Not true. If initial success is what we're going by then Team Rocket have managed to capture Pikachu several times over, only to be done in by the guest Pokemon of the week. Heck, they've also had great success in several business ventures that didn't focus on stealing Pokemon.

Yashahime:...Huh, I think I just found the first character in this show that I actually hate. And she isn't even a villain(supposedly). And I hope Inuyasha and Kagome kill her ass and nuke Kouga's for assigning someone like that as their daughter's caretaker/teacher. And I think this is the first time I've seen a female character in Takahashi's work to pull a Genma.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I feel like Murata was having a lot of fun with the art in the most recent One Punch Man chapter.

That one shot of spoilers:
    Super Alloy Dark Shine looming behind Puri Puri Prisoner like some kind of monolithic giant god thing
    end of spoilers really seemed extra and like he'd enjoyed it.

Good chapter overall, big fan of the spoilers:
    S Class Combo attack and the way Tank Top Master actually gets to do stuff this time round!
    end of spoilers

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Just to be the slightly dissenting voice (and I still watch and enjoy it), I’ve found that over the last few seasons 3-4 seasons, AoS has been scrabbling round for reasons to exist.

My main concerns are:
    spoilers:
    1. It seemed to completely lose direction after Ward died. For the nth time.
    2. They can’t decide what to do with Coulson. He’s been dead and alive more times than 616 Jean Grey. It’s like they want to get rid of him but can’t.
    3. In recent series they’ve ceased to be members of a spy organisation and just been Wacky-Friends-With-Ranks, bouncing around space, time, other dimensions, virtual reality etc. The title has seemed obsolete for a while, because they have nothing to do with SHIELD.
    4. The sheer breathtaking inevitability and predictability of the ending of this final season is wearing a little. We’ve even now got Garrett, as they go forward in time gathering former enemies, so it can clearly all wind up with a final battle against a version of Grant Ward rescued from the timestream by the Malick kid and the Chronicoms.

Like I said, I still enjoy it, but it’s been limping for a while.
    end of spoilers
    Okay, that sounds less-interesting.

And I’m disappointed that more interesting things like Netflix Marvel and Cloak & Dagger had to be shelved, while this has (slowly) petered out.
    I'm STILL honked about NF Marvel, despite its flaws.

Will be nice to see Charlie Cox in the next Spiderman movie.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Will be nice to see Charlie Cox in the next Spiderman movie.
    I would love it if they could just focus on that team-up. The gritty Netflix Dardevil working side by side with the youthfully optimistic Spider-man after his secret identity has been revealed to the public and he needs to lawyer up.

That's a movie in and of itself.

But it risks getting burried beneath the possible live-action Spider-verse or whatever it is that they're doing with the third movie.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

all of the emperors and the warlords of the OP reactor community can't handle ep 957. lmao.

just waiting for the king himself to drop a vid.

Just to be the slightly dissenting voice (and I still watch and enjoy it), I’ve found that over the last few seasons 3-4 seasons, AoS has been scrabbling round for reasons to exist.

My main concerns are:
    spoilers:
    1. It seemed to completely lose direction after Ward died. For the nth time.
    2. They can’t decide what to do with Coulson. He’s been dead and alive more times than 616 Jean Grey. It’s like they want to get rid of him but can’t.
    3. In recent series they’ve ceased to be members of a spy organisation and just been Wacky-Friends-With-Ranks, bouncing around space, time, other dimensions, virtual reality etc. The title has seemed obsolete for a while, because they have nothing to do with SHIELD.
    4. The sheer breathtaking inevitability and predictability of the ending of this final season is wearing a little. We’ve even now got Garrett, as they go forward in time gathering former enemies, so it can clearly all wind up with a final battle against a version of Grant Ward rescued from the timestream by the Malick kid and the Chronicoms.

Like I said, I still enjoy it, but it’s been limping for a while.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I would love it if they could just focus on that team-up. The gritty Netflix Dardevil working side by side with the youthfully optimistic Spider-man after his secret identity has been revealed to the public and he needs to lawyer up.

That's a movie in and of itself.

But it risks getting burried beneath the possible live-action Spider-verse or whatever it is that they're doing with the third movie.
    Basically he's in there to be Peter's lawyer, as I understand.

He won't have a big part. But I'll still like seeing him.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

i wouldn't mind seeing a fight scene between pete and bullseye. if they can work him in, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i wouldn't mind seeing a fight scene between pete and bullseye. if they can work him in, that is.
    ...would be a short fight, mind, given how Peter ran through the gauntlet of gunfire at the end of his last movie. O_o
    Why are we here?

...would be a short fight, mind, given how Peter ran through the gauntlet of gunfire at the end of his last movie. O_o
    a short but entertaining fight.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a short but entertaining fight.
    True.

*limit dance*
    Why are we here?

Extraordinary Member

Same.

I'd just like the first big screen meeting of Spider-man and Daredevil to be more of a larger story. And for their supporting cast to meet and interact.

And I third a short but fun MCU Spider-man vs. MCU Bullseye fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Same.

I'd just like the first big screen meeting of Spider-man and Daredevil to be more of a larger story. And for their supporting cast to meet and interact.

And I third a short but fun MCU Spider-man vs. MCU Bullseye fight.
    Oh, it would for sure be FUN for Daredevil to actually have a part in a Spiderman movie. So long as he didn't drag MCU Elektra with him *watches movie implode*.
    Why are we here?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.